theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Coming out (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1732)

Tiffanys Scraps 02-29-2008 10:12 AM

Coming out

Hi.
I have been here for a few days. Sitting on the side just looking around.
Time for me to jump up and say Hi.:(

I go by the name Tiffanys Scraps, I live in Washington State, Next to Idaho.
Am married 36 years now, I got really lucky and Married my first ever blind date. Short story there ..some day i,ll tell ya!!!
Have three children, One Stepson, Five local Grandchildren, Five more in PA. Two dogs, Two cats. I now stay home all the time. Sure do miss working, I enjoy reading..what gardening work I can do. Time with the kids all of em big and small. Am new still to Scrapbooking but do enjoy it. Hope to learn lots here.
Thanks so much for letting me join ... Tiffany

DarleneH 02-29-2008 11:37 AM

Oh yay, I'm the first to say "welcome!" I thought I saw you lurking around, Tiffany. :D Hey, that story of marrying your first blind date sounds like a great topic for a layout. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Lori11941 02-29-2008 01:27 PM

Hmm.. Darlene, could that be a potential SAS-y self challenge? lol "How did you meet your SO?"

Welcome Tiffany. It's great to have you here at SAS. I'm glad you got the courage to introduce yourself. We're mostly harmless (well Terrell might take a nip at you, rofl... just kidding. Terrell!) and a fun bunch.

JCSimon 02-29-2008 01:41 PM

Oh, please, Lori! DON"T do that one! Mine is so embarassing! ;)

Welcome, Tiffany!! This is a great place and we have a lot of fun.

janalyn 02-29-2008 02:16 PM

Hi Tiffany! So glad you decided to leave the sidelines and join in! Lots to do here so GET BUSY!! LOLOL :D

sharpli 02-29-2008 02:25 PM

Hi Tiffany,

A big Sassy welcome to you.

JanW. 02-29-2008 08:21 PM

Hi Tiffany and Welcome! Glad you decided to join in and will look forward to watching your gallery grow.

CanDesigns 03-01-2008 03:31 PM

Hiya Tiffany and welcome to SAS. Glad you "came out" of hiding....hehe.

Scrappingmamaw 03-01-2008 05:30 PM

Welcome

Hi Tiffany! Welcome! You are gonna love it here! Jump right in and join some of the challenges if you haven't already. It is a lot of fun! See ya around!

wvsande 03-02-2008 04:58 AM

I Married A Blind Date, Too!

Tiffany,

I married a blind date, too! In fact he scared me at first, he proposed on our first date!! I thought he was some kind of weirdo at first, but things turned out great for me! We have been together for 39 years this past Feb. 1st!

Welcome from another newbie!
wvsande

Tiffanys Scraps 03-04-2008 11:12 AM

Thanks to all for the Warm Welcome...

WVSANDE...cool ..It took mine two weeks to ask...wanted to go to Vegas..But my D-I-V-O-R-C-E- wasnt over yet , so we had to wait..

southernmother 03-06-2008 12:42 PM

Hi Tiffany! It's awesome to see another familiar face around here, welcome to SAS!!

patchas 03-06-2008 02:42 PM

Welcome! You're going to love it here. Great bunch of friendly scrappers, and a ton of talent.