theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS-y Layout Design Challenge (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   SAS-y Layout Design Challenge Information (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3012)

JulieO 08-30-2008 09:40 PM

SAS-y Layout Design Challenge Information

Join the growing number of your fellow scrappers in the SAS-y Layout Design Challenge. The challenge runs from midnight CST Sept 7th and continues through Oct.5th, 4 weeks of fun layout challenges in which you'll be using a different Principle of Design each week to help you learn to create FABULOUS layouts. After you post your entry HERE, the SAS-y Design and Creative Team members will gently critique your layout giving you suggestions on how it may be improved. You'll have until the following Sunday to post your final entry into the judging gallery (which will be opened by ???) where the 3 most improved layouts will be chosen as that week's winners. We repeat this for four consecutive weeks, with 12 finalists entering into the winner's circle and they entire SAS membership will chose one winner!!!
There will be daily, weekly and one Grand Prize winners, but everyone walks away with new skills and a fantastic participation prize for completing the 4-week challenge. Read more about how the challenge works and sign up HERE.

allwright1 09-01-2008 05:35 AM

I can't wait to get started... but I guess I'll have to!;)

Joba2 09-01-2008 10:01 AM

Me too.Can't wait to get started.

darlingina 09-01-2008 10:58 AM

This is gonna be so much FUN! :p

kimberkatt 09-01-2008 11:41 AM

Can't wait to see what the first task is!! I am really excited about this challenge! :)

tessthescrapper 09-01-2008 12:10 PM

Do we need to sign up somewhere or is it like a regular challenge that is posted weekly that we join in if we wish to?

DarleneH 09-01-2008 12:41 PM

Tess, you need to sign up by September 3 at midnight (CST) - just follow the link in Julie's post (click where it says "here") and you'll be brought directly to the place where you need to sign up. There is also a lot more detailed information for you on that link.

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessthescrapper (Post 21500)
Do we need to sign up somewhere or is it like a regular challenge that is posted weekly that we join in if we wish to?

Joba2 09-01-2008 04:50 PM

Darlingina, I love your images in your posts.They make me laugh,esp the one above about it being time to party

pebbles7195 09-02-2008 11:04 AM

Count me in - always looking to improve or for some of that awesome Mojo some seem to have!! Hugs!! :)

O2BNGdHope 09-02-2008 11:04 AM

I've enjoyed the praise and encouragement I get on my layouts but I think I'm ready for some creative criticism. Help me improve my style, ladies. Can't wait.

Joba2 09-02-2008 01:47 PM

Last night while trying to sleep my mind was racing & I had the sneaky suspicion that Candee is going to send us to her tutorials on CRAP & drop shadows . I bet she has us try a white space LO too. I bet, I bet! I cannot wait for this challenge to begin.

darlingina 09-03-2008 04:41 PM

Just trying to bring a lil Birthday fun to the boards, so I'm glad you like the cute little sig. tags I've been posting Joba. As for Miss Candee, hhmmm......I'll bet too that she has all kinds of great stuff planned for us! I've had lots of scrappin happening in my head at night making it difficult for me to go to sleep too!!! ;)

Joba2 09-04-2008 01:53 AM

Darlingina's birthday fun sig images are indeed fun!!!thanks for spicing up the forum posts!

CanDesigns 09-04-2008 10:44 AM

Hi everyone!!!

I've just posted the basic challenge rules HERE if you'd like to take a look before Sunday. :D

I'm so excited that YOU'RE excited, this is going to be a super fun event and I can't WAIT to get started! Is it Sunday yet??????? :rolleyes:

kimberkatt 09-04-2008 11:27 AM

Thanks for the info Candee! :)

I do, indeed, think Candee has some fabulous tasks for us! She's always so full of ideas and creativity!

Have to agree with Joba about darlingina's sig tags! I love them!! Keep 'em coming! :D

kimberkatt 09-04-2008 11:29 AM

Oh, and I have to add that the little chickie in darlingina's signature is sooooo stinkin' cute!!! LOL!! :p

darlingina 09-04-2008 05:16 PM

Welcome's Candee back with a ((((Hug)))) ;) I'm ready for Sunday too!

Joba2 09-05-2008 12:21 PM

I re-read the "how's your credit " It was a good review case I often get lax :(

kimberkatt 09-05-2008 12:44 PM

Is it the 7th yet??!!!! :rolleyes:

I am so anxious about this! LOL! :p

crlin 09-06-2008 10:25 PM

It almost is!!!! Actually depending on where you live it may be the 7th already!! LOL!!!