theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Member Mega Kit (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Message from Boo (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3199)

boo.6204 09-11-2008 07:35 AM

Message from Boo

Hey ladies,
I discovered my 4shared account was hacked so I've had to add a password for all the Blossoms kits in the SAS Members mega Kit forum.

Please use password birthdaybash when downloading and sorry for any that got caught downloading while I was sorting the problem out. ;)

Here's the correct link http://www.4shared.com/dir/9204995/e..._Mega_Kit.html

Hugs
Boo x

ladyofthethorns 09-11-2008 10:57 PM

Oh Boo! That's horrible! I had that happen to my web site and a site I maintain for a non-profit company; it's feels like being violated, sort of like I imagine it would feel if my home were robbed. Icky. - You sure have been having more than your share of bad luck lately; I hope things impove soon.

Thanks for posting this and donating all the great items to the Member Mega Kit Contest!

Ambowife Designs 09-11-2008 11:27 PM

That makes me so mad when that Happens Boo! Sorry hun and thanks for posting the password for us all to grab your awesome contributions!!
Hugs

nancyanddarby 09-12-2008 12:49 AM

NancyAnn

~Thank you from the HEART~I'm sorry your computer was hacked. I have noticed several different designers have had this problem. One I think Raspberry Road lost new designs not yet saved. One wonders if this is a hacking ring; since so many are getting hit now. I have noticed several designers are having their hard works pirated & sold on the net. What's with this they are giving their time from family, home & work to design freebies and some idiot steals their work for their own selfishness. How low can one sink? I always love your designs Boo and thank you and wish you luck.

nancyanddarby 09-12-2008 12:53 AM

I thought that frown face was going to end up one my line that said; "What's with this they are giving their time from family, home & work to design freebies and some idiot steals their work for their own selfishness." I don't know how to leave messages very well. I hope you didn't think I was mad at you. That would never happen. I only have smiles for you. Thanks.

sharpli 09-12-2008 08:43 AM

As I was downloading a freebie the other night, my Norton popped up with a message that it had blocked a Trojan horse download. Thank you, Norton.

Since the site was a non-English site, I'm now being careful with blogs where something is left to interpretation. :(

twoisisomega 09-14-2008 02:13 AM

Fabulous Kit! Thanks so much!:):):)

Joba2 09-16-2008 09:18 PM

that is scarry

Shanners 09-16-2008 10:55 PM

Sorry you have to deal w/ that! Thanks for getting us the password.

redaztecmom 09-17-2008 07:06 AM

How awful to get hacked. I downloaded your part and used it for my Layout Design project this week. It is totally fabulous and was so perfect for my anti-tomboy layout. LOL.

Candy

kezt777 09-17-2008 08:27 PM

wow that is crazy! im sorry you got hacked but thank you for sorting it out :) i had downloaded your kit a few days or so ago and had no problems. i dont understand why people do this - hacking, hot linking, etc - because there are so many great freebies on the net and it's wonderful to share - but if it keeps happening, fewer and fewer designers will offer them!

KittyKatCleary 09-18-2008 05:28 AM

I'm so sorry you got hacked! some people have too much time on their hands. They better get a life. ::sheesh:: :mad:

Thank you so much for your kit, I'm just downloading it. :)

Shirley in NJ 09-22-2008 01:04 PM

Wow. :( I'm so sorry to hear this.
I just got a HORRID Trojan file from a download somewhere.
WHY people can be so unkind and mean to those who are just trying to be loving to others, I'll never know!

Thank you so much for all you do and give us!

crlin 09-22-2008 07:29 PM

Just finished downloading all your beautiful parts to this wonderful kit! So sorry someone got into your account - just doesn't make sence when they can come here and get it for free!! Thanks for giving us a password. Thanks again for all your beautiful work!! Hugs!!!

boo.6204 09-26-2008 01:40 AM

another goodie for you

Awww thanks ladies for all your kind words and support. The weird thing was that whoever got into my account didn't do so to grab my stuff but to use my space to host their own files???

Is this a new form of pirating where they use ligitamate accounts to host pirated scraps I wonder? Fortunately for me, the original Designers name was all over the preview and I was able to contact her and alert her to the problem.

As for my account, so far so good but still keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

Meanwhile ladies, go check out the SAS members Gallery for yet another goodie from my fab Blossoms. You'll love it :D

Hugs
Boo x

franbvm 09-26-2008 01:48 AM

Thanks sooo much for the password! I haven't dl yet.

Polkadotlady 09-26-2008 11:55 PM

Hi Boo,

I was so sorry to read that you had been hacked.......I appreciate your generosity and yours and your team's hard work.

Polkadotlady

violethare 09-27-2008 06:58 PM

Sorry to hear about someone messing with your files and account, Glad that you were able to get it fixed. You do so much great work and give us so much for free to share allready whey does anyone have to try and steal it, and then to hear that they were using your space to deal with stolen scraps is truly awful. Thanks for all your hard work:)

PubsAngels 10-02-2008 05:27 AM

Thanks so much for giving the password. So sorry you had to go through that.

PubsAngels