theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   All my entries in the gallery are gone (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3348)

Jiskefet 09-24-2008 04:20 AM

All my entries in the gallery are gone

Well, not the entries as such, but all the pics. Have they not been moved along with the rest of the database? It is 'no thumbnail' all around, and if you click on the 'no thumbnail' sign, there is no picture either, just a red cross.

Ambowife Designs 09-24-2008 04:29 AM

Me too, most of mine are like that now. Hopefully they will come back when the move is final for the gallery. But even some of the kit previews in the designer contest week 3 gallery are gone. people can't see all of the entries now. fingers crossed that this is fixed soon!! :)

Lori11941 09-24-2008 06:07 AM

The individual images had to be copied over user by user. I know one contained over 4000 images and was taking a very long time. I'm sure your images will be back soon.

Nani 09-24-2008 06:33 AM

My images appear to be back, I'm assuming they were for me too, but I only have thumbnails for the two most recent ones. Should we wait before we upload anything new?

(Things are really fast now, though!) :)

Ambowife Designs 09-24-2008 06:40 AM

Thanks Lori!! :D

Mitsybelle 09-24-2008 09:27 AM

I have noticed I can't upload anything to the Gallery, it just comes up with 'Challenge Gallery Archives' when I want to chose where to upload to???

candi1973 09-24-2008 10:09 AM

wow, how horrible. I hope that Julie hasn't ripped all of her hair out!! Sending good thoughts your way.... to all of you!

Jiskefet 09-24-2008 03:10 PM

My entire gallery is still missing, and so are many other LOs.
Hope this will be resolved soon, it also affects the design challenge, we cannot judge if the LOs do not show up.

Lori11941 09-24-2008 05:32 PM

Almost all the images should be back by now. There was one last file causing problems, and Julie is splitting it up and uploading each piece individually so that she can hopefully isolate the problem and get the rest up. Is your gallery still missing Jiskafet?

makeyesup 09-25-2008 08:57 AM

My gallery is also one that is missing. Sent an email to Julie regarding that, DAD problem on 9/25 and other items. Sent a copy of the error notice received on trying to upload a new layout.

Happy to hear that the contest was taken care of first.

christellevandyk 09-25-2008 09:15 AM

I feel sorry for all the people having to run around and fix the site! Just thought I'd let you know that I have trouble logging in to the gallery... But I'm patient, I promise :D!

janalyn 09-25-2008 09:47 AM

If you are still having problems please completely log out of SAS - not just click to close but click the Log Out in the upper right corner of the narrow Gray box that runs across the top of the screen. That will clear the cookies and allow you to log back in which will take you into the new forum/galleries. If that doesn't help tap the refresh key on your keyboard (F5 at the very top). If that doesn't do it Log Out again, close SAS, reboot your computer then log in. If that doesn't work, send me 2 aspirin and I'll call you in the morning :p :rolleyes:

makeyesup 09-25-2008 10:13 AM

I have cleared everything, logged out, rebooted my computer, relogged in tried 2 different browsers and no change. You better send me those 2 aspirins. I got a better idea, send me the entire bottle. The problem has to be solved on the SAS side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by janalyn (Post 25817)
If you are still having problems please completely log out of SAS - not just click to close but click the Log Out in the upper right corner of the narrow Gray box that runs across the top of the screen. That will clear the cookies and allow you to log back in which will take you into the new forum/galleries. If that doesn't help tap the refresh key on your keyboard (F5 at the very top). If that doesn't do it Log Out again, close SAS, reboot your computer then log in. If that doesn't work, send me 2 aspirin and I'll call you in the morning :p :rolleyes:

ladyofthethorns 09-25-2008 10:13 AM

I feel so bad for all the work you've had to do and the sleep you've lost JulieO... I've lived through similar things myself... but you'll feel sooo good when it's all done and behind you. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I appreciate all your efforts and even more, that you've taken the time to post updates so people are not left in the dark. Thank you.

REGARDING MY GALLERY:
My gallery is up but I'm missing 5 of the images. Is this where we should post that they are missing? Do I need to provide you with the names of the files? Or would it be best if I re-uploaded the images myself?

Linda Renee 09-25-2008 11:22 AM

I have some missing pictures in the gallery. I deleted the 2 most recent and reuploaded them. The pictures are now in the gallery, but there are no thumbnails. During the upload process, I got the following error messages:

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home2/stoneac1/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/TTpreview_Cherished_Memories1.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home2/stoneac1/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 145

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home2/stoneac1/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/TTpreview_Cherished_Memories_2.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home2/stoneac1/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 145

I'm posting them here in case they might be of help in solving the problems.

janalyn 09-25-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyesup (Post 25820)
I have cleared everything, logged out, rebooted my computer, relogged in tried 2 different browsers and no change. You better send me those 2 aspirins. I got a better idea, send me the entire bottle. The problem has to be solved on the SAS side.

Trust me, we are in overdrive trying to get all the wrinkles smoothed out!!

janalyn 09-25-2008 02:28 PM

Please check your gallery

I may have discovered part of the problem. If you have photos missing please check to see what gallery or galleries they were in and post back here please.

Joba2 09-26-2008 06:32 PM

I've noticed that I am not able to comment on Lo's .Not sure it is all of them but some for sure

addendum: I can add commnets to some LO's & not to others.