theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Gallery Problems (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4115)

tessthescrapper 12-11-2008 11:42 PM

Gallery Problems

I can't seem to be able to upload because everytime I log in it says thanks for logging in and I will be redirected... it redirects me to log in or register in order to do anything but look.

I became a member in June and was last here in October without any problems.

janalyn 12-12-2008 08:13 AM

QUOTE=tessthescrapper;31107]I can't seem to be able to upload because everytime I log in it says thanks for logging in and I will be redirected... it redirects me to log in or register in order to do anything but look.

I became a member in June and was last here in October without any problems.[/QUOTE]

I will look into this immediately! Thanks for letting us know that you were having a problem! :)

UPDATE: I have checked your profile and reset some things so please try again and let me know...

kimberkatt 12-12-2008 08:35 AM

oh, this happened to me back in October too!

I had to clear out my cache, temp files & cookies. Then, sign in to the forum and go to the gallery from there to stay logged in! If I tried to sign in to the gallery directly, it would redirect me to sign in again! Once I did that, I haven't had any more problems... I think it was because of the switching of servers, my browser was still searching for the old server, so I had to give it a little kickstart!

And, I had problems with a few more galleries too and had to do the same thing! Maybe it has something to do with Firefox? I'm not sure...

tessthescrapper 12-12-2008 03:40 PM

It is now working, thanks so much!

crazsquaw 02-24-2009 12:50 AM

Upload button?

I can't seem to find an Upload button anywhere on the page...I am signed in and everything.

I am part of a CT, and one of the requirements is to upload here--but I am hitting a road block on this one!

Any help would be great...thanks!

Becki/crazsquaw

kimberkatt 02-24-2009 09:05 AM

Hi Becki! I think it is because you are still under "awaiting moderation" status... Janalyn should be approving you shortly! Once you are approved, you should be able to upload to the gallery! :D

Unfortunately, we have to approve members this way in order to keep out all of the nasty spam we get! But Janalyn is usually very quick in getting members approved!

JSF 03-20-2009 03:11 AM

I am having the same difficulty going to the gallery. I have done a challenge layout and want to upload, but I keep getting thanked for logging in then back to the log in place. Earlier tonight I did get there once with the upload facility, but had to get dinner and since coming back I am frustrated. Please help!

JSF 03-20-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSF (Post 35582)
I am having the same difficulty going to the gallery. I have done a challenge layout and want to upload, but I keep getting thanked for logging in then back to the log in place. Earlier tonight I did get there once with the upload facility, but had to get dinner and since coming back I am frustrated. Please help!

I have since gone back to the gallery and get the following conflicting information:

Stone Accents Studio

vBulletin Message

Welcome, JSF.
You last visited: Today at 01:16 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

vBulletin Message
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

It appears that there may be a glitch in your program as it says I am logged in in one box and on the same screen says I have entered invalid info. I also tried to post this message a few minutes ago here in the forum and it said I was logged in at the top (and had just posted the quoted message) and that i couldn't post because I wasn't logged in. Help!

I will try to upload to the gallery if I am still logged in there. Hope you can fix the glitch easily.

kimberkatt 03-20-2009 09:43 AM

I had the same thing happen a while back! Try clearing out your temp files and/or cache, log into the forum, then go to the gallery from there!

I had to do it this way once, then it worked fine! For some reason, if I went to the gallery first it wouldn't keep me logged in!

Hope this helps! :D

Ambowife Designs 03-31-2009 07:50 PM

I hope this got working for you in the end!! :)

hzlis 04-19-2009 03:28 PM

Gallery problems

I have been trying for a week to post layouts in the gallery, but I keep getting that dreaded msg (HTTP 404 not found). Can you please check into the problem? I hae cleared my cache, cookies and everything else, but it still comes up. I've beena member about 2 years now. Thanks

Toiny 04-19-2009 03:50 PM

We are looking into it! Thank you for your patience & so sorry for your troubles.

~Toiny
Quote:

Originally Posted by hzlis (Post 38011)
I have been trying for a week to post layouts in the gallery, but I keep getting that dreaded msg (HTTP 404 not found). Can you please check into the problem? I hae cleared my cache, cookies and everything else, but it still comes up. I've beena member about 2 years now. Thanks

franlk 04-25-2009 08:52 PM

Gallery Problem

I am having a problem with the gallery also. I am on Erika's CT team and can't upload in the gallery. I have been at SAS for a good while, but when I click on the gallery I can see my name then it pops off the gallery and gives me a message that the link is broken. I need to upload some los so if anyone can help me I will thank you so much.

Toiny 04-25-2009 08:59 PM

This should be working for you now. Please let me know if it is not.

Kind regards,

Toiny

Quote:

Originally Posted by franlk (Post 38414)
I am having a problem with the gallery also. I am on Erika's CT team and can't upload in the gallery. I have been at SAS for a good while, but when I click on the gallery I can see my name then it pops off the gallery and gives me a message that the link is broken. I need to upload some los so if anyone can help me I will thank you so much.

littlespooky 04-27-2009 05:15 PM

Toiny< some of the girls on Ambowife's ct are having problems with the 404 error. what should we do?

TanyaBuff 04-27-2009 05:33 PM

Im getting a 404 error?
and ive been amemebr for soem time now..just never uploaded until now?
help?

kimberkatt 04-28-2009 05:58 AM

hmmm, I wonder what is happening...

I had this same problem back in Sept. when they had switched servers. I had to clear out my cache & cookies, sign into the forum first, then go to the gallery from the forum in order for it recognize the new server and stop searching for the old server.

I will direct Toiny over here to see if she can get it fixed for you guys! :)

kimberkatt 04-28-2009 08:07 AM

Hi ladies!!

Toiny is busy dragging the kids to the Dr's this morning :p, but she will be back this afternoon and will look into this for you! She needs a bit more info from you though...

We need all of the usernames that are getting these errors, and is it the entire gallery or just when posting to Tracy's section?

Thanks so much girls! Hopefully we can get this straightened out for you! :)

DarleneH 04-28-2009 10:11 AM

I, too, have to sign into the forum first in order to get into the gallery.

Toiny 04-28-2009 11:11 AM

Darlene, I have this as well! I thought it was the way SAS is set up, I've gone & asked our providers if there is a fix to it. I will let you know what I find out.

~Toiny

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarleneH (Post 38545)
I, too, have to sign into the forum first in order to get into the gallery.