theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spreadin' Some SAS! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   March 2009 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4600)

allwright1 03-10-2009 01:20 AM

March 2009

Hey Everybody! This is my second month for "Spreadin' Some SAS"... last month we didn't have a name so our challenge was kinda hard to find! This month I've been having puter problems... that's why I'm a little late posting this. My puter died so I don't have access to my posting bonus for you this month or even a thumbnail photo of it... I didn't get a chance to back it up! If all else fails I will make you new posting bonus on my other puter. I hope you will hang in here with me! I hope I can solve my problems soon... cross your fingers and maybe your eyes too... just to be on the safe side!

You can add your beginning total to this thread and then go to the Gallery and post like crazy! When you reach 200 posts this month add a new post to this thread letting us all know you did it... we want to make sure everybody can see our Super SAS-y Spreaders of SAS! I hope you'll try this challenge... even if you don't reach 200 posts in the month you will make lots of people happy to see comments on their layouts (lo's). I know looking at all the cool lo's in the Gallery has helped me do better lo's. Whether you make it to 200 posts in the month or not it's a win/win situation! So get out there and start Spreadin' Some SAS!!!:D

allwright1 03-10-2009 01:28 AM

Amberpony was hanging out with me last month doing my challenge and I told her I would save her beginning total to this thread for her so...

Amberpony 1972
allwright1 2762 (not sure if I will get 200 posts this month... but I'll try!)

:DCongrats Amberpony! You reached 2000 posts! Whoot! Whoot!!!:D

Amberpony 03-11-2009 10:50 PM

Wow
I finally made it!

janalyn 03-12-2009 10:30 AM

Here's my beginning count :) 3088
I'm not eligible for the prize but just thought I'd play along too ;)

allwright1 03-13-2009 11:29 AM

Nice to see you here Janalyn!

Since my laptop is down I had an idea for a posting bonus that I never thought of before. My big puter has the coolest jigsaw puzzle maker on it! How would you feel as your posting bonus that I make you a stand alone computer jigsaw puzzle of the photo or layout (if it's ok per tou's) of your choice that you can put together any time you want AND you can give it to friends and relatives! I can even add a personalized message written by you! I will send it to you by e-mail... I promise I won't give out your e-mail addy if you don't give out mine! I HATE spammers! I could put the jigsaws up on the net... but I can get a better quality photo from you if you send it to me by e-mail and since the jigsaws puzzles are personalized I don't know if you would want the whole world to have access to it. Let me know if this sounds like a good idea to you.

Janalyn I'll even make one for you if you get 200 posts!:D

kimberkatt 03-14-2009 04:23 PM

I don't think I'm eligible for the prize either, but I still wanna play! :D

My beginning post count is....1372!!!

Amberpony 03-17-2009 05:04 AM

A Puzzle Sounds Like Fun!
Hope to be Leavin some More Lovin Soon!!!!

Mitsybelle 03-27-2009 04:04 AM

Oh drats .... I missed this and I'm obviously way too late anyhow, next month for sure although I'm not eligible for the prize it's a great thing to do anyway :)

What am I, well this is number 3,146 :)

allwright1 03-29-2009 01:14 PM

:( March will end my challenge. Amberpony I thank you for sticking with me from the beginning and helping keep my spirits up when I needed it. I want to thank all of you who took part in my challenge.

Karin

janalyn 03-30-2009 04:35 PM

My Final Post count...

Amberpony 04-01-2009 01:14 AM

I didn't do to well with my posting
my ending post counting this one 2039

allwright1 04-01-2009 01:50 PM

Don't feel bad! Last month was a bad posting month for me too! Not having unlimited access to my own puter and life in general just took it's toll!