theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   SAS has a new Owner! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4706)

Toiny 03-31-2009 10:38 PM

SAS has a new Owner!

Hello everyone!

I am incredibly pleased to announce that I am the new owner of Stone Accents Studio. I am beyond thrilled and honored to be helming this wonderful store, amazing designers and fabulous CT. I am also a little overwhelmed LOL.

I am asking all of you to please bear with me as I finalize this transition with the store, the Designers and the CT. My number one priority is keeping this a warm & welcoming place for all of us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay here a more pleasant one.

The transition did come abruptly, and not all of the Designers are staying. Nor are all the Designers ready for their challenges this month. Please be patient as we move everything over! I am committed to Stone Accents Studio and all of you.

Thank you so much for your patience, love & support. I couldn't do it without all of you.

Kind regards,

~Toiny
Piggyscraps

Ambowife Designs 03-31-2009 10:54 PM

Yay Toiny, congratulations Sweetie, I am so thrilled to be part of the your adventure.
I am working feverishly on a new posting bonus for April Journalling challenge and I will also be taking over the Font Challenge now too so everyone get your mouse ready to create some layouts for the SAS-y Lady Challenges in April.
Hugs Toiny and can't wait to continue being part of this awesome community here at the New SAS!!!

Jan Merkley 03-31-2009 11:08 PM

Oh, wow! I'm excited for you!! And I'm so glad to see that SAS is going to survive!!!!! Congratulations! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) By the way, I have loved working with your kits!

Mitsybelle 03-31-2009 11:16 PM

Woo Hoo Toiny, congratulations to you, I'm so happy SAS is staying :D

Does this mean we are now your little 'piglets' ? :eek: :D:D:D LOL

Amberpony 03-31-2009 11:30 PM

LOL Mitsy
Piglets LOL :rolleyes:
Congrat Piggy Hope it all works out for You & Us :D:D

twoisisomega 04-01-2009 01:47 AM

Where is JULIE O?

I know I havent been around lately and thats because I haven't had my computer, still don't; and no dis-repect to the new owner(I do wish you well). CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IS JULIE O?? I am one of the charter members of SAS I think it only fair I know what happened.:confused::confused::confused:

allwright1 04-01-2009 02:12 AM

2 thumbs up!

:D Oh ya!!! Uuuuhaaaa!!! Go Toiny!!! Go Toiny!!! Go! Go! Go Toiny!!! :D

Mitsybelle 04-01-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allwright1 (Post 36434)
:D Oh ya!!! Uuuuhaaaa!!! Go Toiny!!! Go Toiny!!! Go! Go! Go Toiny!!! :D

You're killin me here :D:D:D

Yeah .... Celebration time :D

Charlie's Digiscraps 04-01-2009 04:40 AM

Congratulations Toiny!!!!!!!!!!!! you will do a wonderful job!and Farewell everyone..mwahhhhhhh

LilGuysMomma 04-01-2009 06:19 AM

Toiny, we should have known it was you when you popped up last night! Yea, well, let's do this thing then!!! Congrats, good luck, and I'm still here for you.

Doris

Miessee 04-01-2009 07:21 AM

Toiny, congrats with beeing the new SASowner. I wish you all the luck you need and all the happy times you deserve with your 'challenge'.:D

Heel veel succes!
groetjes,
Marie-Josť

bmascari 04-01-2009 07:43 AM

Congratualtions Toiny, so glad SAS will remain and get back to it's glory days!:p

djean 04-01-2009 07:59 AM

What wonderful news - SAS is still here

Congratualtions Toiny. I can certainly understand your trepidations. It's a huge process you are undertaking and I wish you all the luck in the world. I know you must be just somewhat slightly overwhelmed at the moment, so I will join the others who are patiently standing by while you gather your troups.

tammara 04-01-2009 08:32 AM

HURRAY, SAS Survives!!! A Freebie to Celebrate!

I'm so thrilled you guys are all still here!!!!! Presents for everyone!!!!
http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...flyFreebie.jpg

You can snag them here:

http://pixelmusicscraps.blogspot.com/

patchas 04-01-2009 09:26 AM

OMG, I am so thrilled to hear that SAS will survive! Go Toiny!

SkrapperDigitals 04-01-2009 09:56 AM

YAYYYY!!!

I'm beyond thrilled about this!! (and lovely work tammara!) YAYYY!!!
Go Toiney!! **dance dance dance**

shabba 04-01-2009 11:54 AM

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very proud to be part of your CT and I love everything you design so I am sure you'll be a great site owner as well!
Sharon

violethare 04-01-2009 11:55 AM

I am very glad to hear that SAS is moving forward, Toiny -- Congrats to you -- it will take some hard work but I know you can do it:)

ljd2007 04-01-2009 12:20 PM

Congratulations!! I am so pleased that SAS will be still here, I have been here since the start and would hate to see it gone...Can't wait to get down to the challenges and see whats instore for us :-D

Nani 04-01-2009 12:45 PM

Congratulations Toiny! I can understand the overwhelmed part! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. (You know what I do best - pom-poms are ready! LOL)

Tracy, I'm so glad that it appears you're staying too!