theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hi, I am new here (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4899)

momto7 04-27-2009 10:10 PM

Hi, I am new here

My name is Brenda & I do have 7 kids. 5 + 2 stepkids. they range in age from 19 to 3 1/2. I started out using PSP about 3 years ago, and really only made siggies with it. about a year ago I upgraded to PS CS3, and around that time, I think, is when I started trying out scrapbooking.
I was a member here for a little while,but IRL distracted me for a bit. I have once again, gotten into digital scrapbooking over the past few months. I remember how wonderful & supportive everyone here was, so I decided to check things out again. I am super excited to be a part of this community, & expect to learn from each of you amazing members.
I have been lurking around for the past little while, and that is how I know you are all amazing. :)

Mitsybelle 04-27-2009 10:17 PM

Welcome Brenda, so glad you have come out of hiding :) I'm sure you will love being part of SAS. Seven children must keep you busy, I have five myself ranging from 18.5 to 3.5 and know how busy they keep me.

Monika 04-27-2009 10:39 PM

Welcome to SAS Brenda, I hope to see many layouts from you in the gallery. You must have your hands full with 7 children, I have 3, and the 2 boys (3.5 and 5) are always bouncing off the wall!
Nice to have you with us!

Toiny 04-27-2009 11:52 PM

Hi Brenda!

Welcome to SAS, I'm Toiny mom of six (almost 19, to almost 2). Wondering if you are the Brenda from siggy showcase? I would be that Toiny LOL.

Hope you stick around & join in all the fun.

~Toiny

kimberkatt 04-28-2009 05:55 AM

Hi Brenda! Welcome to SAS! So glad you came out of "hiding" and decided to join in all the fun here! Wow, 7 kids! I only have 2 (4 and turning 3 next week!) and they keep me plenty busy! I couldn't imagine having 7, I think I would have lost my mind by now! :p Kudos to you and your Super Mommy Powers! Can't wait to see some layouts of the kiddo's!! Hope you enjoy your stay here! There's lots of excitement to be had in the month of May!! :D

LilGuysMomma 04-28-2009 06:35 AM

Hi Brenda,
Wow...how you even find time to scrap is beyond me! Good for you! I have three step kids ages 19-25 and I have my little guy, 5. You're right...this is a great place to hang out. Welcome back!!!

~Doris

Jean Ann 04-28-2009 10:06 AM

Hi Brenda
Welcome to the SAS Community, you'll love it here.
Jean Ann

88 Designs by M 04-28-2009 01:05 PM

welcome!! WOW!! I only have three and I feel like I am going crazy all the time!! Maybe because two of them are twins who are 3-1/2. Glad you came out of hiding!!!

Melanie

momto7 04-28-2009 07:56 PM

Thank you so much for the wonderfully warm welcome. I am busy that's true. The only way that I can do any scrappin is digitally. I tried the traditional way back when I only had 3, & realized then it would never happen. This way I dont have to keep track of scissors, pens, paper, ribbon, etc (you get the pic) lol. And the family is realizing that mommy needs her computer time to keep her sanity, so I usually get it.

OH & yep Toiny I am the same Brenda from SS. I was so happy when I saw that you had bought the store here. You were definitely one of the ladies I have missed the most.

Toiny 04-28-2009 08:12 PM

Awwww thanks Brenda! I miss it too but it's impossible to do it all LOL. You & your monkey siggy's is what got me looking at digi-scrap kits... and now here I am. So glad you joined us!

Feel free to send me a PM w/a more personal update though I'm sure we'll see each other around here & catch up.

Smooches!

~Toiny

Quote:

Originally Posted by momto7 (Post 38578)
Thank you so much for the wonderfully warm welcome. I am busy that's true. The only way that I can do any scrappin is digitally. I tried the traditional way back when I only had 3, & realized then it would never happen. This way I dont have to keep track of scissors, pens, paper, ribbon, etc (you get the pic) lol. And the family is realizing that mommy needs her computer time to keep her sanity, so I usually get it.

OH & yep Toiny I am the same Brenda from SS. I was so happy when I saw that you had bought the store here. You were definitely one of the ladies I have missed the most.

DarleneH 05-02-2009 11:12 AM

Hello and welcome, Brenda! Glad you finally said "hello". :)

Ambowife Designs 05-02-2009 06:42 PM

Welcome Brenda so glad you decided to speak up and join in after lurking for a while, you are right, SAS is a wonderful and supportive community and you will learn heaps from all the members Admin and team. There is always someone with the answer to your question or who can point you in the right direction :)
Thanks for coming back to SAS!!

darlingina 05-04-2009 09:22 PM

Hi Brenda! 7 kids, Wow! And here I thought just 2 boys was tough. BLESS your heart. And welcome to SAS. I am a reformed PSP/Siggy maker too and I look forward to getting to know you better! :)
Love n Peace,
Gina

momto7 05-05-2009 01:17 AM

You ladies are so wonderful. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. I feel so luck to have found this place.