theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   ------Extreme SAS Makeover (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Moon Designs and Piggyscraps Files Grab them here (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

Ambowife Designs 05-16-2009 09:41 AM

Moon Designs and Piggyscraps Files Grab them here

Okay here are both the missing files, Toiny uploaded them to shared for you all, sorry for the troubles!!
Tracy

http://www.4shared.com/dir/15563596/...2/contest.html

password piggy1

CatSlater 05-16-2009 09:59 AM

I have not been able to unzip sas_esm_freebie/piggyscraps_esm_freebie.zip

Had no problems with the Moon Design file. Thanks!!!

Ambowife Designs 05-16-2009 10:02 AM

Cat I think that is what this 4shared link is :)

Ambowife Designs 05-16-2009 10:13 AM

Sorry guys I thought this was Toiny's file but it's Moon Designs I am adding Toiny's to the top post too now!! Both are in the folder the link is for.

00193 05-16-2009 12:16 PM

Got these two and they unzipped just fine!!! Thanks so much!!

00229 05-16-2009 12:58 PM

Thanks!!
Now off to SCRAP!!!!

kimberkatt 05-16-2009 01:10 PM

Hey, nice undies 229! :p

The flowers should be in the zip, I checked it out and they are there! If you're having any other problems, just yell! :)

number140 05-16-2009 02:07 PM

Thank you Both are working fine!

CatSlater 05-16-2009 04:27 PM

Yea! All the pieces are so beautiful. Thanks!!! :)

allergy_mom 05-20-2009 04:16 AM

Not working for me...I get a whole page of internet text coding stuff. Piggyscraps won't unzip for me, but that's the only part of the kit I haven't been able to get. I really loved her work for this, but it seems virtually impossible for me at this point! What to do?!?

I'm new at all this forum stuff, but I've used 4shared plenty of times, and have never had a problem with their site before now.

Incidentally, I've been trying to register with my assigned contest number, but it keeps telling me that my email address is already in use. So there's another question.

Any insight? I'd love some help!

Ambowife Designs 05-20-2009 04:36 AM

You will have to use a different email address to register with your number and I just tried the 4shared link and it is going all the way through for me. Um maybe the 4shared site was having a problem or maybe try deleting your temporary internet files or your cookies by going to the tools dropdown menu and into Internet options, general tab, delete history, delete temporary internet files or delete cookies.
Hope that helps you out!!
Tracy :)

kimberkatt 05-20-2009 06:53 AM

hmmm, 4shared link is working for me too... that is strange! I would recommend what Tracy has suggested about the Temp files & cookies... if you're using Firefox, try clearing the Cache, too!

You can sign up your number with a new email address... you can get free email's from Hotmail.com, Yahoo.com, or gmail.com... because you are only using this for the contest, you can delete these email accounts afterwards if you'd like!

allergy_mom 05-20-2009 07:09 AM

Not working for me...I get a whole page of internet text coding stuff. Piggyscraps won't unzip for me, but that's the only part of the kit I haven't been able to get. I really loved her work for this, but it seems virtually impossible for me at this point! What to do?!?

I'm new at all this forum stuff, but I've used 4shared plenty of times, and have never had a problem with their site before now.

Incidentally, I've been trying to register with my assigned contest number, but it keeps telling me that my email address is already in use. So there's another question.

Any insight? I'd love some help! :confused:

allergy_mom 05-20-2009 07:12 AM

sorry! My internet went off, and I just got bak on and c&p'd my message to try posting again, onlyy to find it had already gone through, and you all had responded already! Thanks so much; Imm going to read & apply all your advice now...:o