||12-25-2009 04:31 PM
Toiny's Rollo Cookies
These are divine, I did these yesterday before Christmas dinner and they are disappearing fast LOL.
I somehow lost the post that was in the household hints and tips forum while trying to copy the recipe's over to the christmas section, so here it is again for those who missed it :)
Toiny's "Rollo" Cookies
2 1/2 - 2 3/4 cups Plain Flour
3/4 cup Cocoa
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Margarine
2 tsp Vanilla
48 Rollo Chocolates
- Sift Flour, Cocoa and Baking Soda
- Beat Sugars with Margarine till fluffy
- Add Eggs and Vanilla and Beat Well
- Add Flour mixture and blend well till a soft dough
- Cover and Cool dough in fridge for 30 minutes
- Shape into 1 inch ball around a rollo chocolate (covering completely) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 degrees Celcius (180 degrees Farenheit) Do not overbake, they will look soft.
- Cool on Sheet slightly then move to a waxed paper sheet to cool completely (Caramel will still be very hot for a while !!)
- If Desired drizzle with melted white chocolate
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.