theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Flavors of the World - Ethnic Themes (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Scottish Theme (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71)

Jasia 07-24-2007 02:47 PM

Scottish Theme

From the Molly and Max blog... Highland Dreaming. This is a large kit with tartan plaids in a wide variety of colors. This kit has some wonderful elements too including Scottish weaponry. If you have Scottish ancestry you won't want to miss out on this kit for digi-scrapping about your Scottish heritage.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Jasia

My Blog, Creative Genealogy

Jasia 07-24-2007 02:51 PM

Bonnie Scotland - Blue Seas

The blog Snowraven's Cave has a great Scottish kit... Bonnie Scotland - Blue Seas. The name of this kit says it all. The kit is all dark blues of the sea with some marine elements as well. Plaids of course but that's not all! If you have Scottish heritage check this one out!

~*~*~*~*~*~
Jasia

Jasia 07-24-2007 02:56 PM

Bonnie Scotland - Highland Love

Snowraven's Cave has done it again... another wonderful Scottish kit for free. This one is called Highland Love and it's colors are wine and silver. There are elements here you'll love even it you're not Scottish (I'm not!). Old silver jewelry, coins, picture fames and more. Great heritage stuff. Genealogists with Scottish ancestry will love this one!

~*~*~*~*~*~
Jasia

jmcsocal@verizon.net 07-24-2007 03:45 PM

thanks

thanks i,ll check it out. hugs jeanne

janalyn 07-24-2007 05:30 PM

Thanks Jasia,

I will be in Scotland in 2 months and these kits will be perfect for all the photos I will be taking while there. I never would have thought to use something like this if this Ethnic Themes thread had not been started.
Thanks again for the links!!

snowraven 07-25-2007 04:49 PM

You are making me blush...

Hi, I have just discovered Stone Accent Studios and wanted to post my freebies here- you should have seen my face when I noticed that my scottish kit is already advertised here.
I'm still not used to seeing my kits and name displayed on other sites-but,hey,thanks-I'm so glad you like my stuff.
I will announce my future kits here as well and will try to pop in once a week.I would love to be here more often,but as I am working often 56 hours per week(3 shifts)plus family, pets a.s.o, I don't have the time.And what little time I have, I use to design more kits for you.
Hugs from Snowraven

genie 08-20-2007 03:40 AM

I have downloaded kits from both these wonderful sites. I have a lot of Scottish heritage and look forward to using them. Will upload pages soon.

janalyn 08-20-2007 08:43 AM

Hi genie and welcome to SAS. I look forward to seeing your layouts. Our store here will open soon and there will be some great kits here too!! Lots of fun stuff going on. Be sure to check out the Heritage Challenge in the SAS Genealogy and Heritage Center!! :)