theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hello from May's Guest Designer!!! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7165)

JW-DigiScraps 04-30-2010 07:34 AM

Hello from May's Guest Designer!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm Janice Ward of JW-DigiScraps and I'm May's guest designer! My store has been launched a tad early in time for the great NSD celebration here! I'm hosting a speed scrap tomorrow as part of the festivities and we will have a great month together!

How about a little about me? Well, by day I'm an IT Manager at a local university, and by night I scrap and design my heart out! I've been married for 15 years to my hubby who is a firefighter in our town, and we have two sons - Jacob and Joey who are ages 11 and 7 respectively. We live in Western Wisconsin, but my heart is in Iowa where I grew up just south of the Mason City/Clear Lake area.

I hope you go and check out my store here! I've got some terrific goodies for you.

Can't wait to get to know you all a bit better!

Janice

JW-DigiScraps 04-30-2010 07:59 AM

Re: Hello from May's Guest Designer!!!

Oh! And make sure you add any of my goodies to the NSD Wish List that you might be desiring! I'll try to grant a couple of wishes this weekend!!

Jean Ann 04-30-2010 10:03 AM

Welcome Janice you will certainly enjoy your time here - it's a great group of people on this site.

Mitsybelle 04-30-2010 04:07 PM

Welcome to the Studio Janice :) I'm sure you'll enjoying your time here especially with NSD this weekend :DD

Renee 04-30-2010 04:11 PM

Hi Janice. Nice to have you here.
I realy love your kit Mom for the ages. Already made a page with it. It has beautiful colors and I love the vintage taste of it. I've posted it in the quest designers gallery.
I hope you enjoy your time here at the Studio. There are great people here and it's a fun plce to be.
Hugs Renee

danzinst 05-02-2010 08:36 PM

Welcome Janice, I am looking foward to seeing more of your fabulous work here. I snagged Mom For All Ages over the weekend and can't wait to use it.This is the best place to be.

Amber Shaw 05-02-2010 08:41 PM

Welcome Janice! Love your stuff, hope you enjoy your stay!

kimberkatt 05-03-2010 10:31 AM

Welcome with open arms Janice!! I had lots of fun at your Chat Saturday! Unfortunately, I'm not that great at scrapping and chatting, so my LO's not finished up yet! :l

Your newest kit is simply gorgeous, I just love the colors! And I'm loving your products in the shop, really nice stuff in there!! We hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anything just poke one of us! :DD