theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   NSD! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Wish for a kit... and win! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7172)

Min 05-01-2010 02:52 AM

Wish for a kit... and win!

Seeing how much you all love the wish list threads I decided to give you another chance to grow your stash :DD

Leave me a comment here in this thread, telling me which of my kits (Deli Scraps) is your favorite and what theme or color you'd like to see in my next kit(s).

On Sunday I'll randomly pick one winner to win my whole store!
AND I'll pick one of you will get a free kit created from your wish! (won't be ready on Sunday, LOL)

Can't wait what you'll come up with!!:XX

Happy iNSD!!!

blueruby 05-01-2010 03:09 AM

Re: Wish for a kit... and win!

Omg!! How exciting!!You guys really going all out for INSD.:) YEY! Ok This one was hard to choose,because they are all awesome!! but i love the colors and elements in Cherry blossom

And theme/color, I think a boy kit or summer kit would be wonderful

allergy_mom 05-01-2010 03:21 AM

Oh, wow, what a fun idea... I'll have to think about this one and get back with you later in the day!

jasjul 05-01-2010 06:09 AM

Way to go Min, what a great oppitunity ladies.

Ambowife Designs 05-01-2010 06:11 AM

Oh what a fabulous prize for the winner Min, you ladies don't want to miss out on this chance to score Min's WHOLE store!!

lbettis 05-01-2010 06:44 AM

This is so exciting. My choice would be Fluttering Jewels because I love glitter and butterflies. Thank so much for the chance to win. My colors would have to be purple and pink because my grandchildren love them so much.

PamR 05-01-2010 06:58 AM

Wow, how awesome!! I LUV Cherry Blossom. It's so----PINK! Would make adorable baby girl pages. I'd like to see a soft sage type green, I think I'm a green lover. Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ge.300x300.jpg

allergy_mom 05-01-2010 07:59 AM

I'm full of ideas, but the one that's sticking in my head most for your style is this:
You're so great with making characters and stickers... and I love the color theme in Flower Power, but would add some more grey and black for a possibility of "toughness" in the layouts... with a theme of The New Bicycle (or tricycle... or unicycle, for that matter... LOL)!

As for a kit, I've always liked, and think after today it is especially appropriate: Thankful!

johnsonrj@q.com 05-01-2010 08:02 AM

I'm going to have to go with Fluttering Jewels as well! Love the blues and purples.

Boy a color or theme is tough ~ How about a summer or fishing theme?

patchas 05-01-2010 08:42 AM

It was a hard choice between Cherry Blossom and Fluttering Jewels but the little elephant in Cherry Blossom sealed the deal for me. I love the colors of Cherry Blossom and the incredible detail of the flowers. Awesome kit! I would love to see a kit of lavenders and purples, the colors of my daughters wedding.

pbhill 05-01-2010 09:18 AM

I would say my favorite is Delicate Shells. I like the soft colors and the Alpha is so cute. As far as a theme, my guys hunt with bows and guns and they wrestle on the high school team. Not many kits out there to fit their pictures.

sluke00 05-01-2010 10:42 AM

I would have to go for Snow Much To Do - perfect description for this past winter here where I am. I think it would be great for little boy winter pictures.

For a new kit, I would like a little boy kit that isn't based on blue - maybe something like green, orange, and yellow.

jimmyrose 05-01-2010 12:52 PM

I love the apple pie kit. It would be great for a family cookbook. I would love to see a kit for extreme sports like tae kwon do in basic colors to match the belts (white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, red, black) would be fantastic. Or even a graduation kit. My grandson is graduating HS in a couple of weeks. colors to match cap and gown in blue or black with some red and gold. Same grandson is black belt. Seems most of my pages are about him. LOL

Focus Designs 05-01-2010 02:38 PM

I love cherry Blossom.. what a great chance to win... i would have to say my colors would be dark brown & teal

Nanascraps 05-01-2010 02:42 PM

ooh... your Swine Flu kit is absolutely adorable...would love to have that in my stash....would like to see a kit on billiards/shooting pool. I have been shooting pool for many years and have no kit to scrap my pics.. colors doesn't matter depends on the pool balls..there are some really pretty balls so just about any color scheme would work.. just a thought :)

trickletime 05-01-2010 07:41 PM

wow. this is really generous of you. thanks for the chance. i just love your Cherry Blossom kit (the stuffed elephants got me!).
as for your next kit, i love greys and the way rich, bright colours (like green, pink, silver, blue) pop off them.

connie 05-01-2010 08:54 PM

Cherry Blossoms is my favorite - love the colors and the soft, dreamy feeling it has! Hmmm - next kit... outdoorsy & blue! Thanks for a chance to win!

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ge.250x250.jpg

camperchow 05-01-2010 10:14 PM

I really love the Delicate Shells. I bought it a while back along with the Apple Pie Kit. I think my next would be the Christmas Collection.
I would love to see a kit done with off-white (or pearl, beige) and gold. I think something elegant and formal. Maybe so one of the uses can be wedding, prom, and other formal pages.
Thanks for the chance to win.

Char-D 05-02-2010 03:41 AM

I would love to win your 'Flower Power' kit.
Heck, just let me be the one who wins your whole store. lol
So for your next kit, how about something for a tween and/or teen boy. Gothic, skateboard, drums, etc...

Min 05-03-2010 01:10 AM

Woohoo - good morning to you all (it's Monday morning here, right now, lol)!!

Thank you all for playing, it was fun for me to see which of my kits are loved best - and especially to read about what you'd like to see :l

AND.... drum roll.... we have a winner! The one to win my whole store is post #...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2010-05-03 05:53:00 UTC

Congratulations, patchas!!!!! :(( I'll pm you shortly with your coupon code!

As for the winner of the new kit, made to her wishes... give me a little more time to think it over, okay? I do have some ideas going here and will work on it, but since my parents are going to celebrate their wedding anniversary with a huge party on Saturday and I'm the one to organize it ... I think you get the picture, LOL!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Min