theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   lilypond welcome gift gone? (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7792)

toosa1 09-01-2010 05:12 PM

lilypond welcome gift gone?

Hey! My name is Brenda, and I just started getting into digital scrapping. I found your site and have enjoyed getting to know it. I clicked on the link for the Lilypond welcome gift, and it says that there isn't one. What am I doing wrong? I read all of the old posts of people gushing about it and was so excited to play with it!

Nice to meet you guys.

dukefan 09-01-2010 09:03 PM

Re: lilypond welcome gift gone?

I just tried the link, too. It doesn't work for me either.

ADBDesign {anita_d} 09-01-2010 09:20 PM

I am sure the administrators will get it fixed asap...but until then you can navigate to it at the Studio store.....go to "Special Offers" in the left hand menu, then click on "SAS Gifts" and it is ther (along with a ton of other nice gifts.) HUGS and welcome toyou both!

Ambowife Designs 09-02-2010 05:20 AM

Fixed the link, thanks Diane for the workaround. Love your new avatar rofl :) how appropriate LOL

toosa1 09-02-2010 08:10 PM

Thanks!

scrapper10 09-06-2010 04:25 AM

Thanks for the beautiful WELCOME GIFT - Lilypond!

MRosaB 09-11-2010 09:53 AM

hello I've been days trying to clarify with the forum, I can not, not where nor do I need to go, well I did a speed scrap yesterday and today I find the gallery where my work, so I'm jajajajaja loss, I would like someone please give me an indication to start participating in forum

Ambowife Designs 09-12-2010 09:14 PM

You are showing as being registered MRosaB so you should be able to post in the forum, you have posted here so that's a good start :)

you can only post layouts in the gallery after you have posted 5 times in the forum, in case that is what you were needing, hope that helps some, just pm me if I am not understanding your problem

welcome to the Studio :)

mimascraps 02-02-2011 08:03 PM

Just joined, too--glad to be here! I ttried to get the gorgeous kit but need a code! Please help!

Ambowife Designs 02-03-2011 03:25 AM

mimascraps are you meaning the Welcome Gift - Lilypond kit?? It is free you shouldn't need a coupon code to get it free.

Ayla1964 02-09-2011 09:12 PM

Ah, mimascraps...I know you! lol Glad to see you here..I just joined as well, and love this kit! Thanks for the great freebie, ladies. And by the way....I just bought a bunch of other stuff too....I seriously have a digi addiction now.

Ambowife Designs 02-10-2011 12:58 AM

Welcome Ayla, glad to see you are enjoying the Studio :) and digi!!