theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Creative Traveler (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8474)

Digi-Scrap 12-03-2010 02:51 PM

Creative Traveler

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Cyndi & I'm married to my wonderful husband by the name of Shawn.

I was an Air Force Brat: born in Dover Delaware & then I moved to Scotland when I was real young, & then moved back to the states & lived in: Sacramento, California & then Grizzly Flats, Ca., & in various area's of San Diego, Ca., & in Grass Valley, Ca. We also lived in Michigan in the U.P.: in Marquette/Harvey area. Then I got married & moved to Springfield, VT & then about 3 years ago moved to Arizona where we do not have to change our time.

Im a homemaker, to my wonderful husband who is a trucker by trade. My husband & I love to travel & have been to various countries & to various states. Weve been to Europe: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Poland. Weve been to Great Britain: London & Scotland. Weve also been to Asia: South Korea.

Im creative @ most things that I set my mind & hands to do: I can look @ most things & imitate it, in regards to purses & I have a creative mind with ideas in regards to making backpacks. I enjoy Digital Scrap, as well as scrap by hand & card making & crocheting (I crochet my own bathing suits with my own patterns in my head).

P.S. This appears to be the welcome area, however I do not see any introductions in this area: Please feel free to move my thread , as I may of overlooked the Welcome area of the board. Thanks!!

JW-DigiScraps 12-03-2010 04:05 PM

Re: Creative Traveler

Hello and welcome to theStudio! I hope you'll stay with us, we're a friendly bunch and are thrilled you've found us!

Welcome!

Digi-Scrap 12-03-2010 07:14 PM

TY4 The Welcome

Thank you!!

Aveziur 12-04-2010 11:07 AM

Welcome to theStudio, hope you have a great time here as I do!!!

Digi-Scrap 12-04-2010 11:49 AM

Creative Traveler

Sounds like I'd enjoy it here. Look forward to getting to know everyone around the board.

sleepingbeautie 12-04-2010 01:08 PM

Hi Cyndi,
I'm an air force brat too! I have also lived in san diego and sacramento and grass valley!
Welcome aboard!
Hugs,
Anmarie

Digi-Scrap 12-04-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepingbeautie (Post 87889)
Hi Cyndi,
I'm an air force brat too! I have also lived in san diego and sacramento and grass valley!
Welcome aboard!
Hugs,
Anmarie

:DD Oh, that is so Ironic that we lived in some of the same places, though @ different times (?). I'll have to see what years I lived in some of these places. Funny that we are so close & yet so far: Never met: L.O.L.

I like the name Anamarie, & I never thought of the name Anmarie, that might be a good one to suggest to my friend, who doesn't want her baby/child to have too much of a similar name as her. I told her it isn't vanity seeing as I'm the one that came up with the name. We will see if she takes up my suggestion for a name (?). I can't tell you who she is, as I'm the only person on FB who knows she is pregnant, besides of course her husband. :DD