theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   STORE PROBLEMS (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8477)

teresaj 12-04-2010 06:31 PM

STORE PROBLEMS

Is anyone having problems getting todays daily download when I place it in my card and checkout everytime I log in with my user name and password it carries me back to the log in screen. If I go to the store and log in first and add the item to my cart it carries me back to the log in screen. When I try to reregister it won't let me do that either. Help! I don't want to miss out on the daily download. Thanks so much. Teresa

njacobson 12-04-2010 10:30 PM

Re: STORE PROBLEMS

I've had the same problem all day today. I've tried numerous times with no luck.

Min 12-05-2010 01:58 AM

Unfortunately I cannot help you but I did bring it to the attention of out admin team - hope the issue will be solved soon! :)

Angeltown 12-05-2010 02:08 AM

I just ordered today's d/l w/o any issues. I wish I could help you but I'm not an expert on this cart. I'm sure they'll let you know what to do so you don't miss today's download...

Toiny 12-05-2010 03:57 AM

Hi Teresa,

I've sent you a PM. You should be feeling a little happier :D

Smooches,

Toiny

lareau25 12-05-2010 09:03 AM

I'm having the same issues. Yesterday I thought it was my password so I clicked forgot my password. The new password didn't work either. Please help!! thanks.

njacobson 12-05-2010 02:04 PM

I'm still having the same troubles today unfortunately. Please let me know when the problem is resolved.

Ambowife Designs 12-05-2010 02:34 PM

Hi Ladies, with some customers this is a cookies problem, close your browser delete your cookies and temporary internet files then try again and it may resolve the problem.
Other than that I don't know why it would be doing that but am sure Toiny has probably brought it to the attention of our techie guy :)

Ambowife Designs 12-06-2010 04:12 PM

Update on this problem,
I've had a few ladies experiencing this problem and they were able to log in by using a different browser. Sometimes browsers can be fickle and updates can effect your internet viewing and cookies etc. hope that helps some of you girls ;)

njacobson 12-06-2010 05:45 PM

I didn't try anything different today (I'd cleaned out my cookies the day before I had the problem) but I was able to log in today and check out. So whatever made the difference, I'm grateful for it. Thanks to Tracy who sent me the download links yesterday.

Ambowife Designs 12-07-2010 05:20 AM

No worries hun, yes a lot of customers who couldn't get in yesterday seem to be having more success today, perhaps it was just a busy traffic thing!! Anyway I am glad it is seeming better today :)

DarleneH 12-08-2010 06:49 AM

Yes, this log-on problem happened to me yesterday, too, but I was able to get on in the evening. It appears to be related to high-traffic, so (I know it's a pain) but if it happens to anyone else, just try a little later.

Toiny is aware of this problem and is working with our tech guy to see if this can be fixed sooner than later. Thanks for your patience!

CM Silly 12-14-2010 02:25 PM

It happened to me too. I hope it's not like last month. I couldn't get back into the store for 10 days. I'll try back later,I guess. The thing is ..I forget to come back. I have a mental list of stores I visit daily and once I have been to the particular store on the list once,it gets checked off on my mental list and I forget about it.