theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   About theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   newsletters (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8939)

pbhill 03-29-2011 03:00 PM

newsletters

I was just wondering if the Studio has quit putting out a newsletter. The last one I received was February 26. I have went and re-registered my email address, but still no newsletter. I miss it. I enjoyed the information about the Studio's new products along with the freebie and hearing about Toiny's family. If you are still sending one out, please put me back on the list. Thanks, Babette.

sweethussie 03-29-2011 08:12 PM

Re: newsletters

I agree, it has been a bit for me too, I miss em too. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbhill (Post 94200)
I was just wondering if the Studio has quit putting out a newsletter. The last one I received was February 26. I have went and re-registered my email address, but still no newsletter. I miss it. I enjoyed the information about the Studio's new products along with the freebie and hearing about Toiny's family. If you are still sending one out, please put me back on the list. Thanks, Babette.

Toiny 03-30-2011 04:51 AM

Nope guys. I'm so sorry. I did a database clean-up and set some of the parameters wrong *blush*. I'm redoing it today, and hopefully getting the Wed NL out later as well.

Please let me know if you do not receive one this week!

And.... all our old NL are out on the web. There's a link at the top of theStudio blog and it's right here: http://ymlp.com/archive_gubeussgjgu.php

Smooches,

Toiny

catschwartz 03-30-2011 08:29 PM

I was just checking to see about the newsletter as well. I hadn't received on in a while. I will wait and see if I get one this week. I even checked my spam to be sure:)

Toiny 03-31-2011 01:02 AM

Cat you didn't get one this week either? I ran an update last night before sending. I think it's time for the tech guy to do the update *blush*

Smooches,
Toiny

ElenaPrekrasnaya 03-31-2011 04:57 AM

Oh, so it was not my mailbox set up!!! The last newsletter I got was on March 3, and nothing since then :-(, and I was wondering if there were some settings changed on my mailbox... I missed the NL so much!!
Toiny, thank you for providing the link to the NL archive! I re-confirmed the mail for the NL distribution today, since I didn't get the wednesday NL this week. Hope it will get corrected! Cheers!

pbhill 03-31-2011 04:08 PM

Toiny,
I did not get the newsletter you sent out this week.
Thanks for the link to the archives. I didn't realize the newsletter was archived. Now I can catch up on the news.

violethare 04-02-2011 03:49 AM

I have not been getting mine either, did not know they were archived, Will re-register and hopefully catch the next one

Toiny 04-02-2011 04:00 AM

Another NL will be going out today. Please let me know if you get it! The database has been updated from our end (so any problems from here on out would be with the provider).

Thanks for hanging in there and helping me pinpoint the issues.

Smooches,

T

treza 04-03-2011 08:52 AM

Hi!
I'm new here & thank U very much for Welcome Kit - Lilypond!

Toiny 04-03-2011 09:39 AM

Hi! And welcome. Please enjoy. I can't wait to "see" you around some more.

Smooches,

Toiny

Quote:

Originally Posted by treza (Post 94645)
Hi!
I'm new here & thank U very much for Welcome Kit - Lilypond!

Digi-Scrap 04-03-2011 03:43 PM

NL update

:) Thanks for the Newsletter Update Link, etc.......!! It sure is kicking up a dust storm here in Arizona!! Good thing it isn't raining, or we'd have a mud storm: L.O.L.

jimmyrose 04-05-2011 09:50 AM

I am still not getting the newsletter. Miss it so....
I will try to sign up again.

violethare 04-05-2011 05:07 PM

Toiny -- I still did not get the newsletter that went out on the 2nd, but maybe I did not update until after it was sent -- not sure. What is the date of the next one so I can keep an eye out and let you know?

Toiny 04-06-2011 01:02 PM

Did you get it now? I'm really, really hoping you did.

Big smooch,

Toiny

jimmyrose 04-06-2011 05:00 PM

I did sign up again, but (oh no) still not getting it. I am checking it out with the link. Thanks

Digi-Scrap 04-06-2011 06:28 PM

Could any of these newsletters gotten into your spam folder? And if so, you will need to apply their address to your email address book, as an excepted email address.

Toiny 04-07-2011 12:57 AM

I hand-added you back in using the email you used in signing up for the forum. Is it possible that's no longer a valid email?

Smooches,

Toiny

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyrose (Post 95003)
I did sign up again, but (oh no) still not getting it. I am checking it out with the link. Thanks

Jean Ann 04-07-2011 05:35 AM

I'm not getting the NL either, and I miss it.

jimmyrose 04-07-2011 07:29 AM

I have checked the spam folder. That is not the problem. My e-mail address has not changed in years, so it is still valid. thanks so much for trying to help me. I do miss the newsletter.