theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   theStudio Designer News (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Newsletter (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896)

digi123 10-18-2007 03:31 PM

Newsletter

I am also wondering about the newsletter. I understood all I needed to do to get it was to register in the forums. Was I supposed to do something else? I have checked my email but haven't gotten anything yet. Checked my junk mail also.

Lori11941 10-18-2007 03:47 PM

You also need to have "receive email from administrators" checked or else your email will be hidden from us. I'm going to PM you the link right now.

janalyn 10-18-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori11941 (Post 6615)
You also need to have "receive email from administrators" checked or else your email will be hidden from us. I'm going to PM you the link right now.

If you need help figuring out where that check box is please post back and someone will help you. :)

Oh, and Welcome to SAS!!! :) :)

marey27 10-20-2007 04:31 PM

I just registered here, too...am I able to get the newsletter? :confused: Forum looks great...still looking at everything! :cool:

Lori11941 10-20-2007 07:13 PM

I'm PMing you now.

wendy13 10-21-2007 09:24 PM

Newsletter

I did not receive the October newsletter or the September one, only the update you sent on September 13th, stating that some were not receiving the newsletter. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so very much!

Hugs,

Wendy

janalyn 10-21-2007 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy13 (Post 6731)
I did not receive the October newsletter or the September one, only the update you sent on September 13th, stating that some were not receiving the newsletter. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so very much!

Hugs,

Wendy

I got your email Wendy about this and forwarded it on to Lori so hopefully we'll get you all fixed up ASAP. :)

Lori11941 10-22-2007 08:29 AM

Wendy, I'm going to PM you the link to the October monthly newsletter. If you received the 9/13 one, I don't understand why you're not getting them now, but we'll check and see what we can find out.

sharpli 10-22-2007 10:33 AM

Could it be a spam filter problem? It seems to me that I found one newsletter in the filtered file.

Lori11941 10-22-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpli (Post 6745)
Could it be a spam filter problem? It seems to me that I found one newsletter in the filtered file.

I'm thinking that too. So far with almost all the problems that's been the case. Members should make sure they have their email set to receive messages from stoneaccents@hotmail.com.

Mommy2Austin&Noah 10-24-2007 10:39 PM

Newsletter

I've registered in the forums and still haven't received the newsletter. I've done all the suggestions that were recommended, but I'm still not having any luck. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Lori11941 10-24-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin&Noah (Post 6853)
I've registered in the forums and still haven't received the newsletter. I've done all the suggestions that were recommended, but I'm still not having any luck. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

The newsletter went out late today. JulieO had a doctor's appointment and didn't get a chance to send it out until this evening. I just received mine in my inbox with a time stamp of 11:15, so it's possible you just haven't received yours yet. If you don't get it by morning, please PM me and I'll send you the link. Please include the email address you used when you signed up so I can check the mailing list to ensure you're on it.

Thanks

flossy55 10-25-2007 01:24 PM

Another awesome newsletter....thanks Lori!!

rosewoodcottage 10-25-2007 08:58 PM

newsletter

I have a question; you are supposed to get a free kit if you register for the forum. Well, what about if we are already forum members???? Don't we get the prettty kit two????

Anna-Marie

Mommy2Austin&Noah 10-25-2007 09:59 PM

Newsletter

Lori,

I did get the newsletter, but I'm having problems opening it. I will try again tomorrow to see if I can get it to work.

Actually, I think I signed up before the last newsletter went out. I think it was the one with Pillowgirl's pink and black papers. I don't suppose it is possible to get the link for those?!? I got all of her freebies and would really like the papers if I could get them.

Thanks!

Lori11941 10-26-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosewoodcottage (Post 6886)
I have a question; you are supposed to get a free kit if you register for the forum. Well, what about if we are already forum members???? Don't we get the prettty kit two????

Anna-Marie

The theory is that if you were already a member, you got the kit when it was available on JulieO's blog. Since you hadn't, PM Janalyn. She's handling the coupons for the welcome kit. She's away for the next few days though, so don't be upset if she doesn't reply immediately. She'll take good care of you.