theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   May 8 - 15: Modern Baby (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Woohoo - May PS Winner announced (and a surprise, too)!!!! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9224)

Min 05-18-2011 12:52 PM

Woohoo - May PS Winner announced (and a surprise, too)!!!!

:((:((:((Congratulations to vickiward for winning this month with her awesome layout!!! :((:((:((

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...y_PS_day_7.jpg

But that's not all - you all outdid yourselves this month and really impressed our boss lady, so she decided to make "Modern Baby" DOTD today and tomorrow so better use your 1 $ participation price coupon fast ;) (yes, I will pm you the code within the next couple of minutes, LOL).
Thanks, Toiny, they really all deserve it! :XX

I'm looking forware to seeing you all again next month, we will have a cute kit to work with. The starting date is June 12th, you can go to our calendar and set a reminder for it if you want to ;)

Have a great time until then, see you around :XX

Min

Toiny 05-18-2011 01:26 PM

Re: Woohoo - May PS Winner announced (and a surprise, too)!!!!

Wooooooooohoooooooo! Congratulations Vicki & absolutely everyone else. I love this kit & I love what you've all done with the Progessive "bits" this month. A big thank you to Min for making this such a fun challenge.

Big smooches,

Toiny

danzinst 05-18-2011 02:53 PM

Congratulations Vicki.Well deserved win.Thank you Min for a great challenge and big thank you to Piggyscraps for the DOTD special.

redplaid3 05-18-2011 02:59 PM

Congrats, Vicki! Yours was my fav!!! Thanks too for the great deals and all the fun. Can't wait till next time.

Renee 05-18-2011 04:05 PM

Congrats Vicki, awesome layout!!!

sweethussie 05-18-2011 08:38 PM

Wow thank you Min and Toiny, What a fantastic price, I definitely took advantage of it. Congrats to u to vicki. ;)

LLPooh1 05-19-2011 08:46 AM

Congrats to Vickiward! What an awesome layout! :)

Thank you Min and Toiny!!! What a great price on the kit... just picked it up!!! What an awesome deal!

PamR 05-19-2011 09:04 AM

Congrats! Your page was awesome!

momto7 05-19-2011 09:13 AM

Congrats Vicki Your page was so awesome. I LOVE it.
Thanks T for the great deal.

Toiny 05-19-2011 09:55 AM

Awwww you guys are all so welcome! I'm really loving this kit and I truly love the LO's everyone made during the Progressive Scrap.

Big smooches,

T

vickiward 05-19-2011 02:37 PM

Wow!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. I had seen a '3D' layout recently and just had to have a go at doing one too. When I saw the paper in PS it was perfect. I had great fun playing with all the elements. Thanks again Min for organising it and everyone else for voting!

Georgedinah 05-19-2011 05:55 PM

GREAT JOB Vick! You definitely deserve the win! I voted for you!!!
HUGS!
Dinah

imafishtank 05-22-2011 09:37 PM

Congrats!

Maybe next month, I won't have morning sickness hit me on the LAST day and be able to finish....

lbettis 05-23-2011 09:48 AM

Congratulations to vicki

Glorie 05-23-2011 01:15 PM

Adorable LO! This PS things sounds quite interesting, too! May have to ck it out in the future, not sure if I can swing it this month though since our business will be at its peak. Congrats on such a wonderful LO!!