theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Capture the Moment (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Drumroll Please.... the winner is: (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9455)

Toiny 07-04-2011 04:02 AM

Drumroll Please.... the winner is:

Sparkysgirl for her Merry With You! Woooooooooohooooo! Congratulations. It is a beautiful, fun lovely LO.

I've got to tell you, it was a close race. I logged on multiple times to check the score and it was neck-to-neck. Like a horse race. For quite a while I thought we'd have a three way tie.

I love how, despite the same kit, despite the same directions, each of these LO's was unique and special. You all did a wonderful job making the assignment your own and giving the judging pool the digi equivalent of a brain freeze. Great job!

Sparkysgirl wins a full year, August-to-July, of free monthly Studio Mega Kits! A Big congratulations to her and a big thank you to all of you for your hard work and personal sharing. This contest was as much a win for me, as I think for all of you. I will miss this.

Smooches,

Toiny

sparkysgirl 07-04-2011 06:23 AM

Re: Drumroll Please.... the winner is:

:O 8D OH MY GOODNESS! :) 8D :O I am thrilled!!!!!!

Thank you so much! This is such an encouragement to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed the Capture The Moment challenge ... and, as an added blessing, I have met truly some of the sweetest people in digiland by participating.

I'll say again ... this was a well-organized and smoothly run challenge, just a joy to participate in. Thanks to the designers for the wonderful kits and the time spent judging, Toiny for organizing, and to my fellow participants for the encouraging comments. Having Merry With You chosen from amongst this crop of layout artists is quite an an honor! I said in another post that coming to the end of the competition was like getting to the end of a very good book ... the mixed emotions of wanting to see how the book ends, but hating for it to end at the same time! It feels strange not planning another layout for "this week's" challenge!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :XX

MemoryKeeper 07-04-2011 06:30 AM

Congrats Sparkysgirl! It was truly a fun, and you gave a perfect analogy of ending a very good book! I also loved getting to "know" each of you better! You had wonderful layouts throughout the contest...beautiful ending to a fabulous month!

Twin Mom Scraps 07-04-2011 07:24 AM

great job! well deserved!

jimmyrose 07-04-2011 08:17 AM

I just loved your LO. It was so much fun and the clusters are fantastic. It is a well deserved win. Congrats! You did a wonderful job.

Thanks to all for the votes and the wonderful contest. Sometimes it was hard, sometimes it was fun, sometimes it was thought provoking, but always something I was proud of and grateful for. Again, thanks to all. I would especially like to thank Toiny for all of her hard work and for comming up with the individual themes for the lay outs. where would we be without you.

sparkysgirl 07-04-2011 08:58 AM

I was so excited I forgot to say THANK YOU for the GREAT prize! I am going to so enjoy it!

redplaid3 07-04-2011 10:32 AM

Congrats to sparkysgirl! Beautiful layouts throughout. I have to say, it would have been very difficult to choose! All of you were winners in my book!

ladyofthethorns 07-04-2011 10:32 AM

Whoo Hooo! CONGRATULATIONS SPARKYSGIRL! Awesome job and awesome prize... (I'll be looking forward to seeing your future awesome layouts created with your winnings)!

Thank you Toiny and the rest of the team here. It's been challenging and fun; I always enjoy coming 'home' to visit and play along.

trickletime 07-04-2011 11:04 AM

congratulations! you totally deserve it. i loved all your layouts.

and thanks to everyone here for this wonderful contest. it was fun and challenging and inspiring. i hope you decide to do another at some point; the fun was in participating.

Ayla1964 07-04-2011 12:06 PM

Congratulations! I agree...it definitely was a fun and challenging process and it feels strange to not be planning another one this week! Enjoy your awesome prize, and again, thanks to Toiny and all of the people here for hosting such a wonderful contest.

donakat 07-04-2011 12:23 PM

Congratulations, Lisa, you truly deserve the win; all your layouts were terrific and you do an outstanding job every time at bat! Thanks to Toiny and the crew for a great contest, one that was thought-provoking and inspiring for a scrapper. I really enjoyed myself as well, enjoyed watching for all the other layouts submitted by the other contestants, seeing what great goodies and challenges awaited us each week, and being inspired to pour my all into my layouts for these five weeks. Thank you all for a super time!

kimberkatt 07-04-2011 01:48 PM

Wooohoo! Congratulations on the big WIN!! that layout is just GORGEOUS, I love your clustering and the whole composition is just perfect!! A very well-deserved win, indeed! :))

And congratulations to all the rest of you for hanging tough and progressing throughout the challenge every week, you guys are truly amazing! And all of you on the sidelines are invaluable, your support and encouragement is the reason I love the digi realm SO MUCH!! this is truly an amazing community to be a part of! :love:

Renee 07-04-2011 02:24 PM

http://www.digiridooscraps.com/forum...5917530811.gif it is a beautiful layout. Well deserved!!!

cylynn 07-04-2011 03:49 PM

congrats Sparkysgirl!

I enjoyed playing with all of you talented ladies.

mrscarol_1 07-04-2011 08:38 PM

Congradulatons Sparkysgirl! It was fun and I loved looking at all the great layouts.

Lori11941 07-05-2011 10:47 AM

Congratulations! It's an awesome layout with wonderful clustering, and as I commented in the gallery so much fun too! It's a well deserved win.

Monika 07-05-2011 05:19 PM

Congratulations, amazing job!
Congrats to all the other participants as well, the layouts are stunning !

SkrapperDigitals 07-05-2011 05:55 PM

Congratulations, Sparkysgirl! :-) and to all the participants, it was such fun to see your gorgeous layouts in the gallery! thanks for participating! :-):XX

Aveziur 07-06-2011 03:37 AM

Congratulations!!!

atkinson77 07-06-2011 06:25 PM

Beautiful work!!