theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Hello from ON, Canada (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9626)

Heatheranne 08-17-2011 03:03 PM

Hello from ON, Canada

Hi everyone! I joined The Studio a few months ago, but haven't been too active. I do intend to remedy that, by joining the Next Designer Challenge. Woo! Hoo! It certainly looks like fun!

I started digital scrapping a couple of years ago, but it didn't take long for me to start playing with making things for myself. I just need to learn - much more! - but it's so much fun! Digital scrapping is one of those wonderful things that you never stop learning something new and I love it! May the learning never end! :-)

I'd like to say that I only spend a few hours a day on the computer, but my key shaped fingers, give the truth away. roflol Luckily, my children are grown, hubby is away all week and the dogs don't mind my activities. roflol :-)

kimberkatt 08-17-2011 06:56 PM

Re: Hello from ON, Canada

hahaha... key shaped fingers! Is that why my fingers are a little flat on the tips?!! :)) 8D

Welcome to theStudio Heatheranne!! So excited for the Next Designer Contest, it's going to be fabulous! Looking forward to seeing your creations and so glad you decided to hang out with us and have fun!! :DD

Toiny 08-18-2011 01:45 AM

Welcome Heatheranne! I'm excited to have you, and your key-shaped fingers, on board. It's a fun crew and things are starting to get lively as the kiddo's go back to school. I can't wait for the contests to start. The waiting always kills me.

jellebelleke 08-18-2011 04:19 AM

Welcome ;)

Heatheranne 08-19-2011 10:31 AM

Hey girls! Yep, that's why your finger tips are flat - it's the key imprints! lol The threads that I've looked at, look like you have a lot of fun here. When I saw the designer contest come up, I just had to check it out. I can understand the anitcipation for it start, because I'm on the edge of my seat, with excitement!
Thank you for the welcome girls! I know that I'm going to enjoy it here. :-)

DarleneH 08-20-2011 06:06 PM

Welcome, Heatheranne!

Heatheranne 08-20-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarleneH (Post 102774)
Welcome, Heatheranne!

Thank you Darlene! I'm happy to be here! :-)

Ambowife Designs 08-26-2011 04:53 AM

rofl, I think we all have key shaped fingers here Heatheranne, and square eyes hee hee
welcome to the studio and I know you will have a blast in the Designer competition, a lot of us started in that contest and have made lasting friendships with the girls we were competing against :)

Heatheranne 08-26-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambowife Designs (Post 103141)
rofl, I think we all have key shaped fingers here Heatheranne, and square eyes hee hee
welcome to the studio and I know you will have a blast in the Designer competition, a lot of us started in that contest and have made lasting friendships with the girls we were competing against :)

roflol No wonder everything looks square when I look away from the computer!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I just got CS5, thinking that I would use it for the competition, but I'm not sure if I'll be comfortable enough with it. I'm practicing and finding my way around a bit, so hopefully, I'll be comfy enough to use it.

I'm looking forward to the competition, knowing that it will be such a great learning experience. Of course, I hope to be one of the top three, but the experience alone, will be ultimate and it's always wonderful to make new friends. :-)

Aveziur 08-31-2011 01:02 PM

Welcome Heatheranne, I don't understand nothing about you all fingers lol

Heatheranne 08-31-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aveziur (Post 103428)
Welcome Heatheranne, I don't understand nothing about you all fingers lol

Thank you for the welcome!

I've been checking out so many tuts, that my fingers on my left hand now have letters starting to be engraved in them. The baby finger has ctrl, the third finger has the shift 'up arrow', the side of my thumb has alt and my index finger has S, E, T and Z indented across it!!! roflol :-)

Aveziur 08-31-2011 03:44 PM

Ah! I understand you, it will be similar to what happens to my face, it is becoming like my monitor: rectangular lol

Heatheranne 08-31-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aveziur (Post 103444)
Ah! I understand you, it will be similar to what happens to my face, it is becoming like my monitor: rectangular lol

ROFLOL!!! Too fun!!! :-)