theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Designers Giveaways (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Free CU Spider (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9789)

Ambowife Designs 09-06-2011 03:40 PM

Free CU Spider

:O So this was on our bedroom wall this morning, eeek!! but before I bash you to death, where's my camera!!! :pic:

LOL with halloween coming up I thought it was pretty good that still half asleep I thought of a cu spider element LOL

so here in all his former glory is my spider, grab him and plaster him all over your halloween layouts or pop him into one of your halloween kits, he's cu :love:

http://www.ambowife.com/downloadfree...cu_preview.jpg
go on he won't bite, just click on his image and the download will start

Renee 09-06-2011 03:43 PM

Re: Free CU Spider

OMG, this scares me to death even looking at it, let alone having it in my bedroom. Didn't you just scream?????? I would probably be to terrified to scream LOL and I would never ever have the nerve to take a picture of it. So I'm filled with admiration and I will be very brave downloading it!!

Thanks a lot Tracy!!

Ambowife Designs 09-06-2011 03:58 PM

rofl, I am glad he didn't jump at me when the flash went hee hee and that's all I'm gonna say about that !!!
We get these when rain is coming usually. So the lovely looking day is probably going to change!! sigh, spring is so unpredictable sometimes!!

hummerdawn 09-06-2011 04:21 PM

He's (she?) lol is perfect for those Halloween kits!
I forgot to say thanks a bunch. I am kind of trying to start designing so will get some use out of it.

kcarlsen 09-06-2011 04:28 PM

OMG.. I would've just screamed! We get the big October spiders here. Coming soon.. maybe I'll have to make an element out of them too.. Hey we could all do a creepy freebie exchange LOL! Thanks for the freebie. It will work well with Halloween LO's!

mandak 09-06-2011 05:00 PM

Ew! I get the shivers just thinking about spiders. I hate spiders. All bugs for that matter. But especially spiders

littlespooky 09-06-2011 05:22 PM

ack!!! scary! the only spiders I like are daddy long leggers. i am glad i don't live in australia. how big is that sucker anyway? i will use it in my halloween kit too.

Heatheranne 09-06-2011 06:53 PM

Wow! So cool! Thanks for the wonderful CU gift! :-)

ADBDesign {anita_d} 09-06-2011 08:21 PM

Oh thank you tracy! Though how you could remain calm and STILL to snap the photo is beyond me!!! Great for halloween layouts to cvome WHOO HOO

BTW The link has an extra / behind the http: need to remove before it will come up.

michellemarie 09-06-2011 08:35 PM

I have such a problem with spiders that I can't even use this in a layout let alone any kit I do. I'm probably gonna feel creepy crawly all day just cause I looked at it!! (totally my fault cause your thread is clearly titled;) haha

But seriously ew and you're amazing, Tracy to photograph it before smashing... lol

missys_bits 09-06-2011 08:37 PM

Oh my! Now that is a spider! I would not have had the mind to grab the camera- I would have just freaked out!! I dont mind snakes (hubs breeds them), lizards or other critters like that but keep the ones with 8 legs far from me!!

Thanks for the freebie :)

mischalaneous 09-07-2011 01:17 AM

OK, so I'm thinking this is soooooooo very cool and you did such a great job, and because this, I'm absolutely shivering... Definitely got me in the Halloween Spirit.
THANKS very much!!!

Toiny 09-07-2011 01:44 AM

What is wrong with you??? How could you sit at your 'puter and extract that. I can't even look at it. Despite all my boys, I can't scrap with it. Though I'm pretty sure there's a couple of kits?LO's that could really, really use it. Um, what I mean to say is Thank you :D

Min 09-07-2011 07:07 AM

EEK - but what a beauty (as far as spiders can be beautiful????), just look at his velvety coat, ROFL.

Thank you so much, Tracy! :D

Libby7 09-07-2011 08:52 AM

it's gorgeous! :c Definitely will be used...maybe on a page with the photo of the spider my daughter encountered in Australia! Now THAT was a mondo big spider--we don't see huge spiders in Calgary! (now snakes are a completely different matter...)
Thanks!

mama4bears 09-07-2011 09:25 AM

Thanks for being so brave! This is as close to spiders as I get, flattened on LO's sounds pretty safe don't you think? hehe

jimmyrose 09-07-2011 11:44 AM

what a wonderful, frightening, fantastic critter. Love it.

hareraisers2 09-07-2011 04:25 PM

I'm the one everyone calls when they need a spider killed, I've never thought of taking their picture before I squash them. Nice going!!! Thanks.

Min 09-07-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hareraisers2 (Post 104875)
I'm the one everyone calls when they need a spider killed, I've never thought of taking their picture before I squash them. Nice going!!! Thanks.

... I'm somewhat grateful you don't take their picture *after* you squashed them either, LOL ;)

Janet-B 09-07-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Min (Post 104880)
... I'm somewhat grateful you don't take their picture *after* you squashed them either, LOL ;)

LOL!! and now we're into C- horror movies!

Thank you Tracy -- he is totally, shivery, creepy!