theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Next Designer Contest 2011 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   NDC Round 3: Winners (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9904)

Toiny 09-22-2011 05:10 AM

NDC Round 3: Winners

A big congratulations to the winners of our NDC Round 3: The Evening News. The No CU round is always the toughest, and all of you did amazing.

All of you will be receiving a PM in your inbox today receiving our NDC C
U Gift Bag free:

anita_d - 1940s - Defined by War
bettylynnsdesign - Top Story
donkat - Eventide
ktanker - Vintage Tube
ladyofthethorns - Times to Remember
littlespooky - Vintage News
Marie - Vintage Heppenings
prettyingreen - Audrey Published
SnickerdoodleDesigns - Letters from Home
Vickylyn - He Said, She Said
Look for the Round 4 Final Challenge Post coming soon.

kakleidesigns 09-22-2011 05:14 AM

Re: NDC Round 3: Winners

congratulations to the winners, I am a bit sad but very happy for all of you who made it through!
Best of lucks for next round!!!

Ambowife Designs 09-22-2011 05:14 AM

Congratulations ladies, and wow what a difficult round. You all did an amazing job this round, every single one of you, what a talented contest it is this year!! I hope you are all very proud of your cu free kits. They were all fabulous.
I can't wait to see what the fourth round brings!!

sparkysgirl 09-22-2011 05:16 AM

Congrats to all!

tailz61 09-22-2011 05:18 AM

congratulations everyone...you all did an amazing job....good luck for the next round :)

2girlsandadog 09-22-2011 05:27 AM

Congratulations! This was a tough round and the kits were amazing. I'm so glad I didn't have to judge!!

donakat 09-22-2011 05:28 AM

Wow, I am stunned, and happy! Thanks so much, and congratulations to the rest of the designers making it to the fourth round! The kits in this last challenge were all so amazing and the talent pool so great, I'm honored to be included.

Marie 09-22-2011 06:06 AM

I'm so surprised I made it! Was convinced to be out.... Thank you so much to allow me to be in the final round.
Congratulations to all of you Ladies, your kits were awesome and showed a lot of talent.

Paper Capers Designs 09-22-2011 06:07 AM

I was sooo nervous to look!!! Thanks to the judges and congrats to all the other ladies headed into Round 4!! I am sooooooo excited now!!

prettyingreen 09-22-2011 06:17 AM

oh my! so excited but now im really nervous! congratz to the other girls that made it through! and the girls that didn't keep going, you should be really proud you made a whole kit with out any CU!

ladyofthethorns 09-22-2011 06:17 AM

Oh my! :(( Doing a happy dance this morning (well, in my head that is... :(().

To the judges: Thank you so much! :love: I did not envy your jobs in having to choose who continues, tough decision for sure! So, now, my only question is... to where should I send your fresh baked cookies, hmm? :l

To all the contestants: Whether you're continuing in the contest or moving on to other ventures, I wish you all the best of luck and I give you all a cheer for all your good work and efforts. :))

digitalscrapfun 09-22-2011 06:45 AM

Congratulation to those of you that went through, it was a pleasure designing with you!

bettylynnsdesign 09-22-2011 07:18 AM

Oh my goodness can you belive it,I feel asleep at 15 minutes before 6...lol
YEA!!!! I made it.lol

redplaid3 09-22-2011 07:26 AM

cONGRATS TO YOU ALL!

MyTreasuredMoments 09-22-2011 07:50 AM

Congrats to all the winners!!!! I'm sad I didn't make it but it was great to participate.

Sugar Moon 09-22-2011 08:07 AM

Congratulations to all the winners! This was a tough round and I think everyone's kits were fantastic! Good luck to all of you and thank you for a great competition!

kimberkatt 09-22-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyingreen (Post 107276)
and the girls that didn't keep going, you should be really proud you made a whole kit with out any CU!

Exactly right! You definitely should all feel proud of that accomplishment! I, personally, could never have done it! This round impressed me so much, you guys are one talented bunch!! :))

Congrats to those moving on to Round 4 - this is it, the final round, are you ready for it??? :DD

ADBDesign {anita_d} 09-22-2011 08:21 AM

A big thank you to all of the designers in this year's contest....the quality and the spirit of kindness and sharing has been wonderful and has challenged me to do my best. I am so very pleased to be going on to the final round and I am sad that not everyone could do so. ALL the kits were so wonderful in this round, though it has been said before, it must have been seriously hard to pick the winners.

Janet-B 09-22-2011 09:43 AM

Congratulations, Ladies -- whether you are moving on or not! The voting was sooooo hard, the talent and creativity was impressive!

ktanker 09-22-2011 10:48 AM

Thank you for picking me!
And congrats to the others who made it.
If you didn't make it, congrats on doing the hardest round with success! Keep going!

Now on to the pressures of the new challenge. Who wants that top three spot?! lol...