theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Next Designer Contest 2011 (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   And the winners of NDC2011 are.... (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9945)

Toiny 09-29-2011 05:07 AM

And the winners of NDC2011 are....

This was an incredibly tough vote for all of us. Believe me when I say, there was much agonizing behind the scenes. You have all truly outdone yourselves this year. I know how hard this competition is, and you shined. Kudo's all around.

I'm very proud, and uber-excited, to announce the winners of the 2011 Next Designer Competition:
  • Prettyingreen - Midnight Air
  • snickerdoodledesigns - Dare to Dream
  • Vickilyn - Optimistic
Congratulations to all three of you! Those are amazing kits, way to bring it. All three of you will be getting a PM from me with details on your prize packages. All three of you have won a Wacom Bamboo, as well as offers to join theStudio Design team.

Big smooches,

Toiny

mjjames 09-29-2011 05:27 AM

Re: And the winners of NDC2011 are....

Wow! Congratulations! I loved the kits and I can't imagine voting although these three were pretty high on my list all the way through!

ladyofthethorns 09-29-2011 05:35 AM

Ah well, I may not be a winner but I'm a winner in my predictions, all 3 of the ones I thought would win, did... maybe I should have put $ on my bets. :l

Best of luck to all of you; you're going to love the Bamboo!

Lynn 09-29-2011 05:47 AM

Congratulations to each of you :). Definitely well deserved :DD

dawn E 09-29-2011 05:50 AM

Congratulations and a huge thank you to everyone involved!

tailz61 09-29-2011 05:56 AM

congratulations to everyone...I'm with you Rose I picked them too...mind you I had Snickerdoodle and Pretty in Green but I couldn't decided for the 3rd one...had it between Vicklyn and Anita_D...

well what a long breathless 4 weeks it's been...can see why you guys only do this once a year...to wearing otherwise...:)

Congrats also to Toiny and the other ladies for all their hard work in the judging and putting this contest together, it has been run in the most professional way and the rules have been clear and concise and any questions any of us have had have in my view been answered in a very quick time frame...thanks to you as well

Thanks to the other 85 contestants who participated regardless of how far they got. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be looking forward to participating again next year...we're all winners :)

Ambowife Designs 09-29-2011 06:10 AM

Congratulations ladies, all of the kits were fantastic and you all did yourselves proud. I can't wait to see you all back next year to knock us out again!! :)

jodyt 09-29-2011 06:18 AM

Congratulations.... to all three winners... most deserved ladies.

MozzM 09-29-2011 06:21 AM

wooo hooo. Congratulations ladies, well deserved win..
To all the other contestants, thank you for sharing your wonderful time and talent with us as well..
I am going to step out of my comfort zone and give it a go next year..
To all the staff here, thank you also, I really enjoyed visiting each day, certainly very proffessional in the way you ran this...

prettyingreen 09-29-2011 06:39 AM

!!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!! Congratz to my fellow winners! as for the other 2 that were in my top that didnt make it i love the things that go boo, and spooky treat. :) keep up the good work girls :)
I had so much fun in this competition, thank you for all the challenges!

redplaid3 09-29-2011 06:52 AM

Congratulations! There were so many good designers that you are all winners. The luckiest ones of all were those of us who got to add so much great stuff to our stash.

Thanks Toiny and others for hosting such a great competition. I love them!

Enchanted 09-29-2011 07:15 AM

Congrats to the Winners! Y'all had fantastic kits!!

msbrad 09-29-2011 07:15 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm excited for the winners. I'm thrilled to have been introduced to many talented designers I'd not known before. What a wonderful competition Toiny And company.
This is a super site. Happy I "re-found' it.

SnickerdoodleDesigns 09-29-2011 07:37 AM

What great news to wake up to! It's been such a delight to be in this contest and to be able to make some new friends and interact with current ones here! Congrats to all - I think we are all taking away something from this experience!

The contest was run with professionalism and integrity. The Studio is as friendly as can be! Thank you for hosting this competition for us all!

ceefl0wer 09-29-2011 07:40 AM

Congratulations to all three winners
i have really enjoyed watching this competition and downloading one or two of the kits

MrsCC 09-29-2011 08:02 AM

Congratulations to the 3 winners!

I think all of you ladies deserve a big hand for putting yourself and your stuff out there. Congratulations once again!

bettylynnsdesign 09-29-2011 08:03 AM

Congrats Ladies,Each of you really did out do yourselves throughout the entire contest.
It has been a great 4 weeks, and I have enjoyed every second of it!
TY for having me!
Hugs

ADBDesign {anita_d} 09-29-2011 08:11 AM

Congrats ladies! Your kits were truly wonderful!!

MsKaty 09-29-2011 08:14 AM

A big congrats to the winners!!! Wonderful kits and we all appreciate the work you have done and shared!! It has been a fun contest for us to watch and see how everyone took the themes and created different kits. Thanks to everyone who made this so much fun.

MyTreasuredMoments 09-29-2011 08:34 AM

Congratulations to the winners!!!, you really deserve it, your kits are fabulous!