theStudio

theStudio (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hybrid Artist Competition (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   theStudio Hybrid Artist CT Competition! | the WINNERS! (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9978)

Angeltown 10-02-2011 06:59 AM

theStudio Hybrid Artist CT Competition! | the WINNERS!

Glue. Scissors. Mouse.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6201/...09692b6c_z.jpg

We hope you've enjoyed theStudio's Hybrid Artist CT Competition!

| Winners |

This past month of AMAZING hybrid projects has been pure delight for our
hybrid judges, and we're happy to announce our talented contest winners :
Digitalscrapfun
Lynn
mdusell
Congratulations! You have won a Hybrid CT Position here @ theStudio!

We would like to say THANK YOU to all our participants! You all created wonderful
projects and made our first Hybrid Artist CT Competition such a joy and success.
We're looking forward to bringing you more hybrid events, products & inspiration.
:XX :XX :XX

Min 10-02-2011 11:51 AM

Re: theStudio Hybrid Artist CT Competition! | the WINNERS!

Congratulations, ladies - you did awesome work!! I'm always in awe of Hybrid talent - wish I had some, LOL!

Looking forward to see more of your work in the next weeks and months! :)

Twin Mom Scraps 10-02-2011 12:42 PM

big congrats ladies! and welcome to the team!

Lynn 10-02-2011 12:45 PM

I am amazed I have obtained a place on the hybrid CT team :((:((:(( and many thanks to everyone at The Studio for the competition. It was a lot of fun and I loved seeing what everyone came up with each week. I thought all the entries were brilliant, and it was amazing to see how each one was different, yet we all started with the same instructions!

Congratulations to digitalscrapfun and mdusell :DD. I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team at The Studio and getting to know you all better :)).

ADBDesign {anita_d} 10-02-2011 01:04 PM

WOW _ congrats ladies!! I found all of the work amazing and everyone was so creative!

SkrapperDigitals 10-02-2011 01:15 PM

Congratulations and Welcome! you all created some amazingly beautiful things! I'm totally in awe of your skills over here! I'm really looking forward to your future creations too! ((hugs)) Thanks everyone for playing! :-)

ontiptoe 10-02-2011 01:41 PM

Congrats ladies!!!

DigiliciousDesigns 10-02-2011 05:21 PM

WOW, ladies!!! I've just been looking through the Gallery and was gob-smacked 8D at your gorgeous projects!! Amazing - you are all so talented and I'm so pleased we have your expertise here at theStudio!! Welcome, ladies :DD!

mdusell 10-02-2011 06:19 PM

Thank you so much! And thanks for all the work that goes into a competition like this. Congrats to Digitalscrapfun and Lynn. All of the projects were amazing, showing how much can be done with digi supplies. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to working with you both as well as the team at The Studio.

Janet-B 10-02-2011 07:29 PM

Congratulations, Ladies! I am totally amazed at the creativity and just plain fantastic work you've done here. Welcome to the Team, and I'm looking forward to working with you!

digitalscrapfun 10-02-2011 09:33 PM

Awesome! This challenge was so much fun. Thanks for choosing me to be a part of the team, it is an honor and I look forward to making some new friends here :)

girlboheme 10-03-2011 05:17 AM

Seriously, I can't imagine how hard it would have been to narrow it to three, you all did such a fantastic job! I am always in AWE of the hybrid artists and I am in awe of each of you!

Beautiful work and congrats to our new gals! I just LOVE everything you all made.

Toiny 10-03-2011 05:35 AM

I absolutely loved these entries! The time & talent & creativity blew me away. Great work & welcome to our team.

redplaid3 10-03-2011 08:35 AM

Congrats ladies! I knew you were the winners. You did excellent work over and over. Enjoy your new opportunities and thanks for the challenges for the rest of us!

Paper Capers Designs 10-03-2011 09:59 AM

Congratulations Ladies!!!! Your work is AWESOME!! I started my "digital life" in hybrid, so I truly appreciate your talents and the effort you put forth!!

joy.inscrapping 10-04-2011 08:25 AM

congratulations ladies! welcome to the team! :) looking forward to seeing more hybrids :)