View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 01:37 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default July 1-15 Featured Designer - Let Me Scrapbook!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ LET ME SCRAPBOOK ~

Maurine, the talent behind Let Me Scrapbook Designs, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! Maurine was also one of our Next Designer Contest Top 3 Winners in 2009! And she has got to be one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met! She was so surprised when she won our contest, although, if you look at her designs, there were no surprises there!! Her designs are so much fun and full of color and energy! She has a great eye for color combinations and mix and match patterns! Matter of fact, her patterned papers are what I love most about her designs! I just love to stack & layer different patterned papers on my layouts and Maurine's kits are oh so perfect for that!! Her Featured Kit, Affinity, is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! And all you scrappers are going to have a chance to WIN this beautiful kit, just for posting a layout!!!

But, wait!!! That's not the only contest going on for these two weeks!! Maurine is also hosting a WIN MY STORE contest!! That's right, everyone who makes a $5 or more purchase in her store, July 1-15th, will earn an entry into a random draw to WIN her ENTIRE STORE!!! And her store is 40% off to boot!

Introducing: Affinity
ON SALE: 40% off through July 15!

- Rules & Download -

• Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Affinity by Let Me Scrapbook Designs
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 07-16-2011 at 10:51 AM.