View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:45 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default July 16-31 Featured Designer - JulieC Designs!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ JULIE C DESIGNS ~

Julie, the talent behind JulieC Designs, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! If you're looking for some truly beautiful kits, Julie is definitely your designer of choice! Not only are her kits jam packed full of goodies, but her designs are simply GORGEOUS! Julie's kits send you off to a magical place, a place full of whimsy and fantasy. A place most of us only see in our dreams, a place everyone wishes to be! Or at least I do anyway! If you've never had a chance to experience the beauty of JulieC, please take advantage of her storewide sale, 30% off through July 31!! I love scrapping with Julie's designs, it allows me to escape reality and dive right into that magic! Her featured kit, Violet Heaven, is definitely not an exception! And all you scrappers are going to have a chance to WIN this beautiful kit, just for posting a layout!!!

Introducing: Violet Heaven
ON SALE: 30% off through July 31!

And there are lots of extra goodies to go with this kit, all 30% off through July 31!

- Rules & Download -

• Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Violet Heaven by JulieC Designs
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 08-05-2011 at 08:22 AM.