I love your questions as always.
- I'm looking at completely eliminating membership votes (input welcome). Last year it was membership votes until the final, fourth, round. The final round was voted on by theStudio Admin & Design team privately.
- You need keep your free kits only until voting (each round) is completed. Until the 1st of October is encouraged.
- Our contract is simple. No set-up fees, 75% monthly commission, 6 mega kit contributions per year (2-3 papers, 5-8 elements), a minimum of 2 new products per month. That's it.
Of course, the contract itself is a little more wordy than that
Originally Posted by ladyofthethorns
- Can you remind me (us) about the how the process of elimination works (membership votes versus theStudio admin votes)?
- How long do we need to keep our submissions available for free?
- For those of us hoping (longing )to win a designer contract here at the studio, where can we find more details on what that means (just the basics would be fine, such as designer requirements and time commitments)?