View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:31 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy The Challenge: Ruby Lane Designs

Amber & Angel, are you ready? Let's start with your challenge.

School is back in session in many parts of the world. For moms this is a time to relax. To drink a cup of coffee in the morning before it gets cold, to shower without help or even take a relaxing bath with all the trimmings of a spa right at home.

In my ideal world this would include a mountain cabin {in the Sierra's, if I had a choice}. Rustic, peaceful, quiet and equipped with an uber-modern bathtub for hours of reading. This is the theme of your challenge: Mountain Retreat.

The Rules
  • You must use the palette.
  • You must use the theme.
  • There must be 8 papers.
  • There must be 24 unique elements.
  • You may not dig in your CU stash, however, there is $20 waiting in each of your paypal accounts. You may spend all, or none, on CU products to help in the creation of this kit.
  • Please credit the CU designers in your TOU.
  • You may use any & all of your own CU, new and old.
  • You must post the previews here, in the forum, no later than midnight, EST on Saturday, August 20th.
  • Please upload to your FTP and email me the file names. I will share with the judges.
Your judges this month will be Me, Tracy {Ambowife Designs} and Anita Volmer {owner at digiscrap.nl}. You will be judged on how well you fullfill the criteria, how well you use the palette, the scrapability of your kit, as well as the visual impact of your preview.

Have fun and good luck!

my email