Glue. Scissors. Mouse.
Welcome to theStudio's Hybrid Artist CT Competition!
You can find general rules & info here.
| Week 1 Challenge |
We're diving right into week one with a hybrid layout!
| Week 1 Instructions |
Create a 8x8in (or larger) hybrid layout as follows:
1. You may use any digital kit
currently available in theStudio's Shop
If you want or need to purchase a kit, I would be happy to provide either a free mini kit or a
50% coupon for any kit or collection in my shop
. However you do NOT have to use one of my products.
2. The digital portion of your project must include a minimum of one (1) paper,
one (1) photo and one (1) creative use of typography (font)
3. SECRET INGREDIENT:
The last instruction will be communicated via PM on Wed Sept 7
(or within 12 hours of your signup if you sign up on Sept 7 or 8 ).
4. Upload your completed project to the Hybrid Artist CT Competition Gallery
no later than 10 Sept 11:59 PM
5. You must list proper credit for ALL supplies used to complete your project.
| Objectives |
We're giving you a lot of free reign on this first challenge!
We're looking for these important hybrid skills:
1. Demonstrate your ability to mix-n-match digital with physical supplies to create a beautiful, well planned layout.
2. Ability to photograph (or scan) your hybrid layout to show off its beauty.
3. Ability to follow instructions.
Remember if you intend to participate you MUST sign up
by 8 Sept 11:59 PM
Feel free to chat & share your projects in this thread!