Woohoo! It's my first speed scrap here at theStudio!!
I hope you'll join me for some FUN, chatting, giggling -- oh, and scrapping a page!
And of course, a little goodie when you finish your page. Take a look! It's just a little sample of a huge collab kit made by Deliscraps by Min and me, and being released this weekend. Then pick up another piece in the same color palette when you attend Min's speed scrap on Sunday (watch for her details coming).
Want to see a little "sneak peek" of the collab kit?
And here's what can be yours when you join me tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm EST!
Come and play with me!
Instructions will be posted below when we get started.
1. You will need 3 photos cut into large circles of different sizes, at least one must be cropped into a closeup. You can use 3 different photos, or one photo used 2 or 3 times.
2. Choose at least 4 different papers, one will be your background. Cut one of your papers into a wide strip and place it in the middle of your page, either vertically or horizontally, on top of your background paper.
3. Place your photos on top of the strip, but offset them (like a zigzag) so they are not in a straight line. Be sure to save your work!
4. Cut 6 more large circles from your other papers. Use 3 of them as mats under your circle photos. Use the other 3 paper circles like large dots randomly on the page (you can even hang them over the edges).
5. Cut a very narrow strip of paper and place it on top of your photos and use something (button, staple, stitching, clip) to hold the narrow strip down (like you are fastening your photos down onto the page).
6. Find a vine, curly ribbon, or several, and weave them over and under the narrow strip and along your photos.
7. Add a title, date, or wordart, and 3 more elements of your choice. Add shadows, save and upload to this gallery by 5 pm EDT -- http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...rap-chats.html