View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:30 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Sept 20-30 Featured Designer- Shelly Marie Scraps!

Hi guys! I'm here to throw you all an impromptu Featured Designer Challenge, woohooo! Michelle, Shelly Marie Scraps, jumped in with both feet when I begged and pleaded, she's so awesome! Not only was she sick, but she cranked out a new kit and an addon freebie for all of you!! Told ya, awesomeness!! So, are you all ready to play again??

~ Shelly Marie Scraps ~

Michelle, the talent behind Shelly Marie Scraps, has just released a gorgeous new kit called Summer's End. As we get excited for fall and the holidays ahead, we realize that summer is coming to an end. This kit is inspired by this time of year when leaves are just barely starting to turn, and colors are starting to look warmer. I especially love all the sunflowers blooming at their perfect time of the year, the end of Summer.

Introducing: Summer's End by Shelly Marie Scraps
ON SALE: 30% off through 9/30!!

- Rules & Download -

• Download EXPIRED
  • ** Oops! The Flower was not included in the zip, but all has been corrected now! If you've already downloaded and just want the flower you can grab it HERE **
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the challenge ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Summer's End by Shelly Marie Scraps!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 10-17-2011 at 08:53 AM.