View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:00 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: October 2011 Recipe Card Challenge

Dear friends: If any of you follow my blog, you'll have seen a post that my computer died last weekend. I certainly wasn't ready to buy a new one, but I must admit I'm loving it so far! However, it takes so much work to get everything reloaded and organized the way I want it. And I've wasted a lot of time unsuccessfully trying to resurrect my crashed computer to get some important files off it, including all my passwords to upload new product to the store. So: the starter kit is finished, but I can't get it uploaded yet. I'm hoping to have everything resolved by Monday...

Heads up: this month's theme is a request from Toiny and is perfect timing since Thanksgiving is just around the corner. We're going with PIES ~ pumpkin, cream, berry, pecan, french silk ~ whatever you want to share. If you have some good "non-sweet" pie recipes ~ like shepherd's or cheeseburger pie, for example ~ feel free to share those.

Check back on Monday for more info. And for September participants, I'll get you the code to download this starter kit by Tuesday, October 4.