The cat's away so the mice will play (and chat and scrap)
1. start with 3 papers, your choice, layer them and make sure they stay square, but just a little of the lower papers showing.
2. pick 3 small photos...convert one to black and white
3. add 2 frames -- one simple - one ornate (you can frame picture or use in another way)
4. add a small cluster of elements including a date tag in the upper right hand corner.
#5>>>>Add a few lines of journalling or some word art to layout
6. add some glitz (glitter, splatter, jewels, whatever)
7. add a string or ribbon to your page and tuck under the photos, add a small cluster to one corner of your photo and duplicate in another area on your photos.
8. add 2 or 3 paper strips under the cluster
9 .add a fastener(s)
Finish up your layout with any additional items you may need, shadow, and upload to the Monday Night Chat.
Thanks to Sharon, Diane and myself for coming