View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:31 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Trick or Treat anyone?

Thanks to everyone for sharing their layouts here... for joining in the fun.. for being such GREAT sports when you had... sometimes.. a rather challenging "trick" in your bag! Thanks for sharing your stories so we can get to know each other a little better too! And thanks to Nani for joining in even after the deadline! That is great spirit!

As promised I have a little treat for you.... I didn't design a Halloween kit this year, and I've been working on Christmas already! So with that in mind, my treat for you is a cluster that coordinate with my kit Ginger Magic, which will be new to theStudio. As soon as I post this challenge treat, I will be uploading the kit into the store, so be on the look out for it in the newsletter, as well as in the store tomorrow. Then on Saturday coordinating word art, styles, and tags will be available in a value-priced bundled Collection for you! Be sure to download your challenge gift. There is an coupon in there for you, which I hope you will enjoy using!My helper, Diane, will be PMing gift links to you tomorrow. Thank you for allowing me the grace of one more day in getting your gifts to you, so I can get Ginger Magic in the store this evening!

Here is a preview of your treat! It was designed by a member of my creative team, FMC Designs! I hope you enjoy it!