View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:41 PM
theStudio CT

Default Re: January 2012 Recipe Card Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
Just want to quickly introduce myself, I did an extended version of it in the Welcome thread.
My name is Christine or Xtine as online nick. I live in Oregon am originally fromthe Netherlands and will try to introduce you to some Dutch recipes :-)

Ever since I discovered Mairine's Recipe card kits last year I could not wait to participate this year, so here I am, ready to rock(I hope). I'm doing a Digital Scrapbooking course at Linda Sattgast, mainly because I know her from the Photoshop Elements Magazine. I already saw some amazing layouts with yummy recipes in the gallery, very inspiriring.cant wait to get started! Looking forward getting to know you all better!

Ps: will upload a photo avatar of self tomorrow when I have access to my laptop again

Hello Christine. You will love it here like the rest of us do. We just enjoy sharing recipes with each other and using the cute kits Maurine so generously gives us. So glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you and trying your great recipes.

Hugs,
Marnie