Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
* * * * * * *
Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's starter kit. The majority of your card(s) must be made with this kit to ensure all the cards “coordinate” with each other. Feel free to use additional CU items to enhance your cards (for example, brushes, actions, etc.). The starter kit will be free to those who used the prior month's starter kit to create and share at least one recipe card.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is your favorite CHEESE
recipes ~ the post below this one includes more information. Be creative and have fun with your cards! If you need different metal tags and don't have them from previous kits, send me an e-mail and I'll make them for you.
3. Design your recipe card(s) however you'd like. Include your name, forum name ~ whatever you want ~ on the card.
4. Create your original card at 6" wide X 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels)
and save it as a 300 ppi jpeg, quality between 8 to 10
. These are the print-quality cards that will be shared with all participants. You will also need to resize your card at 72 ppi to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), do the following 3 things:
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Several participants have asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words), that would be great!
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
. Please upload only your actual recipe card ~ not the blank cards.
3. Post a link here in this forum thread no later than March 31
At the end of the month, all participants will receive a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!