View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:58 PM
theStudio Designer

Default March PS - QP Exchange

This is the thread to sign up for a quickpage exchange. If you sign up here in this thread I will know to expect your QP and can get back to you if it should disappear on the way to my inbox.

Here are the rules, please read carefully!

If you want to participate, do the following:

Take your day 7 layout - you may change it, add or take away elements if you want to-, cut a hole in it (digitally, LOL) where the picture(s) is supposed to go. Your QP doesn't need to be the exact day 7 layout, if you want to remove or add elements that's okay, but only for the QP exchange, not for your day 7 poll entry!!!!

Save this layout as .png and mail it to me - mailofmin(at)gmail(dot)com - until Thursday, March, 22nd, midnight EST.

Important:
For this QP exchange the layout you send me needs to be 12 x 12 in in size at 300 dpi resolution! The file size can be around 20 MB.
If you prefer sending me a download link, that's fine, as well.

I will collect all the pages, zip them up and send you the download links so you will end up with an album of beautiful coordinated pages.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them here or pm me.

Attention, please - the question about the size of the layouts that qualify for QP Exchange has been brought up a couple of times in the last months. So here's a question for you: Should we stick to the 12 x 12 in requirement or open the QP exchange for different size layouts, as well (300 dpi will stay as a requirement, regardless of the page dimensions). Please participate in the above poll. Thank you!

Last edited by Min; 03-18-2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: corrected deadline date