View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 PM
theStudio Designer

Default March PS - Day 7

Happpy St. Patrick's Day to all of you who celebrate it, Happy Weekend to everybody!

We have reached the end of this paper-heavy PS. I hope you had fun doing it a little bit different this month! Next month the PS will start early, on April 1st, coinciding with... oh, I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you yet, LOL. So let me tell you something else - did you see we're having a one-day St.Patricks Day sale today? 30 % off in the PU store, so if there's something you want, you might want to take advantage of it.

These last goodies were created by Aimee aka Aimee Harrison Design Studios and Monika aka Monika Designs:

Instructions: Use these three elements once each and add one more piece (any shape) of any paper you received this week!

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can include you in the poll!

You have until tMonday night, to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Tuesday afternoon my time (about 10 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!!

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange and a poll, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate, LOL.

Thank you for playing along and have a great weekend!