View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:22 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Digi Detective, Week 4, Day 1

Welcome to the last round of DigiDetective!

Um, yes, I'm a little late in posting this and I'm sorry about that. We were out of town for the weekend and when we came back out internet was acting up... and then I was so tired I forgot to try again before going to bed...

For those of you who are new to the game, here are the rules:

Every week in April, a different kit from theStudio PU store will be our mystery kit. Your task is to guess which one!

To make things a little easier you will get some clues:

• For 5 days (starting today) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in theStudio's PU store, it will be visible in the preview.
  • Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.
  • If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, April 27th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, April, 28th.

Oh, and I almost forgot - there are prizes, too, LOL:
  • If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
  • If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!

Any questions??? Feel free to ask right here in this thread

Here is your first piece of this week's mystery kit (click to dowload):

Sorry, download link has expired.

Last edited by Min; 04-24-2012 at 11:54 AM.