View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 04:58 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ May 2012

I frequently check the ideas and suggestions forum to decide on our monthly themes. I noticed several comments related to kids recipes -- so that's what we're doing this month. Think of recipes you loved as a child, or your children's/grandchildren's favorite foods. Do you have any family recipes you made when your kids were younger and now you'd like to pass those along, or something you love to have kids help you make?

As always, anything goes. "Kid tested" is our general theme, but if you can't think of a single thing in that broad category, never fear. You can still use the kit to come up with a recipe that inspires you! I can't wait to see what you come up with...

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 05-08-2012 at 11:35 AM.