View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Surprise Me! (Border me!)

Thanks, Darlene and Claire. This was truly a lucky shot. I was focusing in on th center of the flower when I noticed the lady bug. I quickly changed my point of focus, snapped, and within a millisecond that little ladybug had scurried over the edge of the flower!

Your bird photo, Claire, looks just like a split second in time as well! Lovely capture, and your border is equally lovely!

Your flower shot is beautiful, Kay! I love that the flowers are so new that they aren't any hot spots or blemishes on them! Beautiful border too! Love the yellows and the wood look!
I live about an hour away from Lake Arrowhead, Dona, and my brother-in-law and his family live there year round. A beautiful capture of this lake, and I love the border you created! The grassy element and dragon fly are just so perfect here!

Jody, your capture of this adorable little girl absolutely must have center stage, just as you have done here! The border is just lovely, so sweet and feminine, capturing the colors she is wearing. Beautifully done!

Thanks to everyone for joining in!!! I look forward to seeing some other borders and awesome photos here! Invite your friends!