View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:59 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Let Me Scrapbook-Recipe starter kits

Good questions, Rhoda, and thanks for your reply, Robin. I'll add a little more here.

The kits are all designed with 4" x 6" papers, with the elements sized accordingly to fit the paper size. Using the elements on a much bigger page (for example, 12" x 12"), probably wouldn't work well by themselves. However, if the finished 4" x 6" recipe card was used on the bigger page in place of a "traditional" photo, and then you added other journaling along with some of the elements to finish your layout, the pages would look really cute. As Robin said, I think 8" x 8" is a perfect size for this idea. I also have another new participant, Candie, who is creating these as 8" x 10" pages.

I have printed off plenty of my recipe cards in the 4" x 6" size for bridal shower gifts, and they are always a huge hit! And the blank cards that many of the participants also send to me are perfect for greeting cards -- I've used lots of those as well.

Hope this helps answer your questions. If you have others about sharing the 4" x 6" cards themselves or other TOU issues, please let me know. I'd love to have you join in the monthly challenge.