Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
* * * * * * *
Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's starter kit. The majority of your card(s) must be made with this kit to ensure all the cards “coordinate” with each other. Feel free to use additional CU items to enhance your cards (for example, brushes, actions, etc.). The starter kit will be free to those who used the prior month's starter kit to create and share at least one recipe card.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is your favorite recipe for “BREADS” or items made with “HONEY” or “PEANUT BUTTER.”
~ the post below this one includes more information. Be creative and have fun with your cards! If you need a specific metal tag and don't have it from a previous kit, send me an e-mail and I'll make it for you.
3. Design your recipe card(s) however you'd like. Include your name, forum name ~ whatever you want ~ on the card.
4. Create your original card at 6" wide X 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels)
and save it as a 300 ppi jpeg, quality between 8 to 10
. These are the print-quality cards that will be shared with all participants. You will also need to resize your card at 72 ppi to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), do the following 3 things:
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Do not
share your print-quality card on your blogs or through any other means without my prior approval. Several participants have also asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words)
, that would be great!
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
. Please upload only your actual recipe card ~ not the blank cards. You may also post a copy of your 72 ppi (web version)
on your blog if you’d like, and then include a link to the forum in case others are interested and want to participate.
3. Post a link here in this forum thread no later than July 31
At the end of the month, all participants will receive a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!