View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:04 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ July 2012

I fell in love with this adorable clipart and color palette – it was an easy decision to make HONEY one of our primary themes this month. In our house, honey is a must-have on scones, and my husband’s favorite “sandwich” is toast with honey and PEANUT BUTTER, so I’m including that as one of our themes as well. And of course, this seemed like a logical time to include BREADS as another option. A couple of people suggested breads and rolls in our idea forum ideas and suggestions forum, and I’ve also had some e-mail messages requesting this, too, so feel free to do those recipes as well.

Even though these 3 items go so well together, your recipes can be whatever you want as long as it includes one of the ingredients. I did a quick internet search and found lots of delicious recipes with honey in them. I’d love to see recipes for peanut butter cookies or peanut butter bars, bread pudding, zucchini bread, or cinnamon rolls. Anything goes – I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 07-01-2012 at 09:59 PM.