View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Hello from California

Good Morning,

I am new here and looking forward to participating. The July Recipe Cards hooked me and then I signed up to scrap a page for another member.

My name is Kathy and I am married with 4 sons. My boys are 21, 20, 16 and 14. They are the light of my life. The eldest is a Junior at the University of Southern California and my second born is a sophomore at the local community college. My third son is a senior in high school and my younges is starting high school. They all play water polo and my youngest plays football, wrestles and plays baseball.

I love life and live it as such. I love to sew, cook, digital scrapbook, bead, read, bike ride, and rollerblade. My husband is a personal trainer. Two years ago he decided he needed to get healthy and went from 221 pounds to 148. He has since worked on muscle mass and I must say is looking GOOD! Our whole family lives a healthy lifestyle now. I garden, make most of our food from scratch and juice.

I work for the state of California. I prepare the budgets for hte State Lands Commission, the Energy Commission and the Public Utilities Commission. A tough job but I love the challenge.

Well, enough about me. Looking forward to jumping in!

Kathy