View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:59 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default July 16-31 Featured Designer - A-Manda Creation!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ A-Manda Creation ~

Amanda, the talent behind A-Manda Creation, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! I was so excited when Toiny announced that Amanda would be joining the design team here at theStudio! She has such a fabulous paper-scrap feel to her kits that I just adore! I love her color palettes and themes, they're so bright and fun and really catch my eye! But what I truly love about her designs are her patterned papers! I am a mix & match patterns kinda gal, and her kits really give me what I need and want when scrapping! Her featured kit, Main Squeeze, is just adorable with those cute little kids, lemonade stand and that awesome pop of bright red! Yes, I'm a red kinda gal, too! If you haven't had a chance to try out Amanda's design style, make sure you take advantage of her 50% off sale!! You can snag up some really fun kits for as low as $1.50! And, if you'd like to get to know Amanda even better, swing on by her Quickpage Exchange she's hosting this month! She's featuring another of her adorable page kits, Backyard BBQ!

Introducing: Main Squeeze by A-Manda Creation
ON SALE: 50% off !!

Main Squeeze Coordinates & Bundles
ON SALE: 50% off!!

- Rules & Download -

Download HERE
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Main Squeeze Collection by A-Manda Creation!!

Good luck everyone!