View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 09:18 AM
theStudio Designer

Default July 2012 - Christmas Letter Challenge

Hello everybody, Feli here from Feli Designs to bring you a new challenge for your scrapping pleasure!

Well, here in Germany we have had a crazy summer so far - it lasted about a week in June ;-)) No, seriously, right now it rains and we are sitting at home in sweaters! Tomorrow morning we are leaving on a 3-weeks vacation to Austria, so I am guessing it will probably be even colder in the mountains!

So we might as well celebrate Christmas in July

For this challenge, which will run until 31 July, I want you to write a heartfelt letter to Santa either from your child's perspective (if you have a child) or from yourself as a child!

I am looking forward to your amazing pages and when I return in August I will pick one lucky winner who will receive a $7.50 GC to my store

Here is a sample layout I created with LouCee's and my collab "A Christmas in Gold".

By the way, this new collection is 50% off for 2 weeks, I'm sure you don't want to miss it:

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudi...df82252fe94d48

Please remember to post your layouts in the Christmas in July category and return here with a link to your page, so we can go leave you some love!

Above all, have fun and ... Merry Christmas!