Thanks for joining in my Speed Scrap today! I'm sorry I didn't get this up before the Scrap (thanks to the dinner that I had last night!)
Here are the instructions that we followed:
1. Choose an odd number of photos that you would like to work with.
2. Choose at least 2 papers to layer for your background. Solid or patterned, your choice.
3. Add at least 1 paper circle to your page and 2 rectangles. More are okay; this is just the minimum.
4. Add flowers (any number); 1 ribbon or string; and some greenery
5. Add some glitter, used in any way that you like.
6. Add some stitching and any other embellishments that you would like to use to complete your layout.
Save your layout, post it HERE
, and you're done!
If you were at my Speed Scrap and had to exit before I gave the link to your participation gift, please send me a PM.