View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:37 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: July 2012 - Surprise Me! -Border Challenge

I've been away for several days - camping with our grandkids! I am super excited to come home and see more layouts here!

Welcome, Vanessa! So glad you stopped in, and we will look forward to seeing you here next month!

Makeeyesup, Love your border! Very unique, and I love how you tucked your photo into the vines.

NathL, You did a beautiful job on your border! It is very unique, with the wave cut-out. I would never have guessed this is not your comfort zone! Beautiful clustering too! All Challenges do run a month, so you have plenty of time. Just check in the first of the month. Most challenges are set up on the 1st, but sometimes we might need an extra day or two.
Beautiful LO and border, CM Silly. Yes, my original idea was to spotlight one photo with a simple border, but creativity cannot be limited. Many of the participants have enjoyed making a layout (rather than using one photo only), just like you did here, and that is okay! Thanks for your ideas. They fall in line, somewhat, with what is planned for next month, so be sure to check back.

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated! I just love seeing how we each see things from a different perspective, and how creative and unique we all are!

Thank you also for wanting to see the Border Challenge continue. I’ve added a twist to next month’s challenge, so please be sure to check in!

Since this is a “Surprise Me” Challenge, please check your PM box within the next day or two for a special surprise from me!